Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

GalKiefer wrote: »
    Bring your kid to work day maybe?
    IMG_5251.jpg

You do know the whole point of this thread is to expose those ignorant drivers who can't park properly, that means showing the car registration and location of the offence

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

SARASON wrote: »
    I know the traffic warden in Midelton. I must give her a rub of this...;)

You'd be a brave person if you did, not a nice person.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Didn't have time to grab a picture, but a 09-D reg Land Rover Overfinch had made their own space in Dundrum Town Centre carpark today.

The parking attendants had cordoned it off with cones and were standing waiting for the owner to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You do know the whole point of this thread is to expose those ignorant drivers who can't park properly, that means showing the car registration and location of the offence

Im sure I can be the judge of that as I am the person who opened this thread. :P

Unfortunately the registration plates are simply a bi-product of the photograph and the motors charter supports having the registration plates on show.

There are actually a number of posts in the early part of this thread arguing the fact registrations can be seen so as Dail Member Callely(sp) says "If there is no rule then I will continue".

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭budfox

Here you go..some prize parking.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3080/supervaluekillester.jpg

supervaluekillester.jpgProbably that dick who posted here a few pages back...I couldnt be bothered going back to see who is was but you know who you are....you mentioned moral issues between parent and handicapped parking. I'm sure this gives you a real conundrum to try figure!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

^^^
    Jesus, those C4's stick to the road :pac:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Radisson Hotel in Limerick this weekend.

120733.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not much left for the handicapped parking.

16022_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

MarkR wrote: »
    They should add to that "KEEP CLEAR" yellow paint on the road with "OR BYE BYE CAR" in red paint.

or better still add "BLIND DRIVERS ONLY PARK HERE"

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭budfox

R.O.R wrote: »
    ^^^
    Jesus, those C4's stick to the road :pac:

sorry, dunno how to move the photo...changed it and saved it but it didnt come thru...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭bongi69

IMG_0112.JPG

With loads of space either side, this fecker decides to park right up against my car. I nearly got raped by the handbrake climbing over from the passenger side :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

bongi69 wrote: »
    IMG_0112.JPG

With loads of space either side, this fecker decides to park right up against my car. I nearly got raped by the handbrake climbing over from the passenger side :eek:
    that happend to me few times, and im not a stick insect, twiggy wouldnt even get in to it, so i waited till the ^^^^^le came out from the shops ,at the same time i was videoing it to send to mrcats.life. she said what are you doing , told her i was sending it to the local gardai . she believed me:D:D

bongi69 wrote: »
    IMG_0112.JPG

Some handbrake!!:o I heard that cars are dangerous but I never though the Handbrake could rape me!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

pfft ... i quit being an ass and someone else starts :mad:

2mm9sok.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Gers_punto wrote: »

That's infuriating, but I suppose the best thing to do is just reverse into the space you're using so that your driver door opens onto the footpath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Ah Jesus, that's not cool. You try your best but there's always some f*ckin' eejit out there who'll surprise you with how inconsiderate they are.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

2mm9sok.jpg

Yep.

All you can do is take a deep breath, and do your (parking) bit right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

-Chris- wrote: »
    Ah Jesus, that's not cool. You try your best but there's always some f*ckin' eejit out there who'll surprise you with how inconsiderate they are.

+1

Sorry for you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

2mm9sok.jpg

FFS. You just can't win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I vote we grant Gers_Punto special dispensation to park like an a*shole if he truely feels the need, without judgement or reprisal.

Maybe we could do up some kind of certificate or permit that he could display that would let everyone know it's ok. Anyone any good with Word?

• Advertisement

Here is the thing about Gers_punto and that parking space. He cannot reverse in because if he did he wouldn't be able to get out because they have these stupidly placed wodden things which are exactly where a car door is going to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

JustinOval wrote: »
    You could spend all day in Midleton taking pics of idiot parking, here's another fine example;

AOgno.jpg
    I'm looking at the car, at the space between the white lines, and back to the car. How could it fit correctly there?
    zapata wrote: »
    Saw this guy park at Garveys in Tralee - loads of empty parking bays all around.
    Looks like they came when the carpark was full?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

-Chris- wrote: »
    I vote we grant Gers_Punto special dispensation to park like an a*shole if he truely feels the need, without judgement or reprisal.

Maybe we could do up some kind of certificate or permit that he could display that would let everyone know it's ok. Anyone any good with Word?
    Berty wrote: »
    Here is the thing about Gers_punto and that parking space. He cannot reverse in because if he did he wouldn't be able to get out because they have these stupidly placed wodden things which are exactly where a car door is going to be.

He could just park at the quiet end of the carpark,extra 20 second walk :p

the_syco wrote: »
    I'm looking at the car, at the space between the white lines, and back to the car. How could it fit correctly there?

That is a pedestrian crossing so there are NO spaces there.

He could just park at the quiet end of the carpark,extra 20 second walk :p

Defeats the purpose of having a car. I have a car so I don't have to walk. :D

the_syco wrote: »

That's a pedestrian crossing.

Another one deliberately taking up two spaces in the Crescent Shopping centre Dooradoyle.

121121.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭CarMuppet

I check this thread everyday and still no sign of my car..... must try harder :)

CarMuppet wrote: »
    I check this thread everyday and still no sign of my car..... must try harder :)

Why don't you park across two disabled paces at the golf club and take a pic yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

2mm9sok.jpg

LOL, that's the first time I've ever seen you're car take up one space! I think you've all rights to park back to you're usual ways!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement