Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

i blantly refuse to go back to my regular ways ;)

Theres no 2 ways about it i used to park like an a**hole:o, and apart from this twat i literally havent seen anyone else even come close.:D

I cant reverse omto the space either:mad: as some wally when they were planning the park decided to put a big stupid wooden pole there so i cant open my door so thats as close to the edge of the space as i can get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

CarMuppet wrote: »
    I check this thread everyday and still no sign of my car..... must try harder :)
    Tell me where it it and I will post it up here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I'm gonna start parking obnoxiously and see how long it takes before a picutre of my car turns up here. :)

I'm gonna start parking obnoxiously and see how long it takes before a picutre of my car turns up here. :)
    Can you tell me where you park your car too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

Taken today in Portlaoise, I stood in a shop looking out, the owner wasn't in the shop but did have a go at parking his rather big car in the door!

How do you put a picture in the post without attaching it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ah gers_punto, what's wrong with you? Today you were parked at the front door with a step ladder right on the side of your car while some lad put a roof box on something.

I think you are getting far to brave for your own good.

Am I stalking you? Probably................

Berty wrote: »
    Ah gers_punto, what's wrong with you? Today you were parked at the front door with a step ladder right on the side of your car while some lad put a roof box on something.

I think you are getting far to brave for your own good.

Am I stalking you? Probably................

didnt see up stairs watching them like a hawk though did ya :P

Bodhan wrote: »
    Taken today in Portlaoise, I stood in a shop looking out, the owner wasn't in the shop but did have a go at parking his rather big car in the door!
    121167.jpg
    How do you put a picture in the post without attaching it?

When posting is the picture is from another site
    Put IMG and /IMG in The usual square brackets around the web link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

Haddockman wrote: »
    Today, at Lidl Roscrea:
    33us8iw.jpg

Is it possible for something to be "perfectly" obnoxious? I wouldn't have thought so before seeing this pic, but now I'm not so sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

Me too. I'll be in the cinema in Mahon later if anyone wants an easy shot:pac:

• Advertisement

Gers_punto wrote: »
    didnt see up stairs watching them like a hawk though did ya :P

I didn't really understand any of that but......................FVCK YEAH! :D

you were on about the ladder being near my car, but i was in he shop watching them from upstairs :)

Must throw up pics of the 2 clamped cars i got today :D

Gers_punto wrote: »
    Must throw up pics of the 2 clamped cars i got today :D

Fvck clamping. How about they stop people driving the wrong way up past Instore, Halfords etc. Why is it SO FVCKING HARD NOT TO NOTICE ITS A 1111111111111111111111111111 WAY!!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Easy now Berty. Calm down, there's a good fella.

Ger run while he's distracted. Dump your car and get a new one :D

Childers Road Retail park This evening

Saw this on Parent and Child parking
    121200.jpg

Then I saw this Mercedes parking near Dunnes Stores and there was plenty of parking nearby.
    121201.jpg

When I came back 10 minutes later I saw this at the same spot. They was plenty of Parking but delibrate abandonment.
    121202.jpg

I was in the retail park at around 6:45pm or so tonight myself and the clampers were out and about. I have a thread in the Limerick forum all about it. It appears NCPS only have the one clamp* and nabbed a guy up by next for parking on double yellows stradling one of those white painted things. They are much smaller up by those places.

That Disabled/Parent&Child a*sswipe deserves a clamp.

*Only had one clamped but many many many people worthy of a clamp. 3 people in Hi Viz lurking around the clamped cars so opportunity to get more if they applied themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Some double yellow lines....

The MPV isn't in the process of being parked, that's where she actually left the back end.

CDBE703FAE5C49AEB873BE91B8BB0186.jpg

CE30BC0D4190478191C3DACD9BABF145.jpg

Disabled Spots

5121DED024934BB293C404E97819FF6C.jpg

5D7766F2F99246B7B8460A2EA5D65CD5.jpg

The 4X4 and the taxi on the left are also in disabled spots, and the next car is half blocking a car wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

limklad wrote: »
    Another one deliberately taking up two spaces in the Crescent Shopping centre Dooradoyle.

121121.jpg

The parking lines definitely need redoing at that side of the crescent, its very hard to make them out at the best of times, when its raining its near impossible

121202.jpg

On another note, that's a nice car longside it:pac:

Mc Love wrote: »
    The parking lines definitely need redoing at that side of the crescent, its very hard to make them out at the best of times, when its raining its near impossible
    They are no problem for most drivers even in the rain. the photo was taken when it was raining and I can clearly see the lines

• Advertisement

mooman wrote: »
    121202.jpg

On another note, that's a nice car longside it:pac:
    I don't blame that car as the next car beside it is on the line, barely enough space to get out for the driver. You can see that in the Photo, Car spaces are at minimum width. Also see the other photo earlier than that and you see a different car over the line next to the same car.

121201.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

whyulittle wrote: »
    5D7766F2F99246B7B8460A2EA5D65CD5.jpg

Wonder could u send this to the taxi regulator or someone? Did he have a sticker?

limklad wrote: »
    I don't blame that car as the next car beside it is on the line, barely enough space to get out for the driver. You can see that in the Photo, Car spaces are at minimum width. Also see the other photo earlier than that and you see a different car over the line next to the same car.

I was just sayin it's a nice car. I wasn't criticizing his parking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Wonder could u send this to the taxi regulator or someone? Did he have a sticker?

Is there any chance he might have been there to collect a wheelchair passenger?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

While not impossible, I doubt it. He was walking into the bookies after dropping someone else off.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I didn't think PSV drivers were allowed to have disabled stickers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

I saw this on 4oD the other day, Its a 20 min' documentary on a car park owner in Yorkshire, notorious for the clamping apparently

He's a bit harsh on people comming back a few minutes late, but one thing people here might appreciate about him is that he clamp's anyone who cant park within the space properly. Taking up two spaces will cost you £75 :rolleyes:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-yorkshire-clamper/4od

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

tommyhaas wrote: »
    He's a bit harsh on people comming back a few minutes late, but one thing people here might appreciate about him is that he clamp's anyone who cant park within the space properly. Taking up two spaces will cost you £75 :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with this imho,
    Its a private carpark, nothing forcing people to park in it.

If they want to use it then they should follow the rules

Folks. I was far too lazy to use my camera phone today but, as the kids say OMG, Superquinn Waterford car park is atrocious. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Yep.jpg

Had to set up my phone email and get an account when i saw this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement