Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I saw this Ferrari with front end damage parked arrogantly. He must have crashed and done a runner.

IMG_0144.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Berty wrote: »
    I saw this Ferrari with front end damage parked arrogantly. He must have crashed and done a runner.

bloody joy riders :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Is it a 458? The owner probably abandoned it in fear it would burst into flames.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

127570.JPG

JustinOval wrote: »
    Is it a 458? The owner probably abandoned it in fear it would burst into flames.

California replica. To be fair you should have seen the back of it. It was a good replica as in there was a lot of attention to detail if a little small.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

California replica. To be fair you should have seen the back of it. It was a good replica as in there was a lot of attention to detail if a little small.

its an F430 no?

Hogzy wrote: »
    its an F430 no?

Actually, and I dont have a picture of the back, the two double exhaust are vertical at either side in the bumper exactly like a California.

I stand to be corrected. It may be on some other model of Ferrari.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

JustinOval wrote: »

those ones are small, Berty's is FAR AWAY :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

One for you Berty:

61057_468850483383_623843383_6596391_1828443_n.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

There is a dealer in Sandyford that has experience in repairing Ferraris :D

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭robodonkey

Mc Love wrote: »
    One for you Berty:

61057_468850483383_623843383_6596391_1828443_n.jpg

Due to the awesomeness of the GT6, it is allowed to park anywhere :D
    Love those cars.......ahhh if I had some cash......

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Supervalu Loughrea.

See the near empty car park behind it. Also some fvcker took a chunk from my drivers door today. They hit it so hard it didnt just leave a dent it went all the way down to the metal base.

This one surely is a "MINI BUS"

Damn it, does this mean I can't use the taxi spot on the other side of that row any more? In fairness, I've never seen any taxis in that carpark... but I'll behave from now on :D ... at least half of that carpark will never see use, its enormous. Way worse parking to be seen down the town everyday, people stopping on the road to use the ATM for example!

Mc Love wrote: »
    One for you Berty:

[/IMG]

Frankly I wouldn't park my focus up by peoples park let alone a mix of supercars so everybody is welcome to park any way they like up by that ghetto of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

She could'nt even park it straight...btw the car-park was half empty.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Jesus H christ

Sids Not wrote: »
    She could'nt even park it straight...btw the car-park was half empty.....:rolleyes:

Now that truly is obnoxious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

most Benzes are..... but i think he/she gets this weeks Cup..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what's written on the sign between the Saab and the Opel?
    photo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

cantdecide wrote: »
    Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what's written on the sign between the Saab and the Opel?

Idiots this way

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »
    Idiots this way

Close. It says something like "motorcycle parking only":rolleyes:

Myself and my mate's bikes are parked beside the Corsa on the hatching marking the end of the 50m stretch of bike slots...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

cantdecide wrote: »
    Myself and my mate's bikes are parked beside the Corsa on the hatching marking the end of the 50m stretch of bike slots...
    Can we see a pic of the bikes parked illegally? :D

kbannon wrote: »
    Can we see a pic of the bikes parked illegally? :D

No.

:p

Gort, Co Galway. There actually no spaces in the whole town square. Fvcking asshole!

IMG_0145.jpg

MWRH Car Park

IMG_0147.jpg

MWRH Car Park Exit. See the Sign - Afraid to clamp him. :mad:

IMG_0148.jpg

Crescent Shopping Centre - Guess where she was? Post office collecting money!

IMG_0152.jpg

Crescent Shopping Centre - Guess where they were? Post office collecting money!

IMG_0154.jpg

Crescent Shopping Centre - Guess where she was going? Post office collecting money!

IMG_0153.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

ah yes on the dole driving a mercedes. (possibly)

if you ever wanted a fine handed down

:D

mossym wrote: »
    ah yes on the dole driving a mercedes. (possibly)

if you ever wanted a fine handed down

:D

I never said she was on the dole. She could be on illness benefit or pension(only seeing the word "possibly" ^^ now). Im just annoyed for such a simply task of collecting benefit that they could not find a space to park legally. Just because the post office is just inside the door does not make it OK.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

I never said she was on the dole. She could be on illness benefit or pension(only seeing the word "possibly" ^^ now). Im just annoyed for such a simply task of collecting benefit that they could not find a space to park legally. Just because the post office is just inside the door does not make it OK.

i know, was tongue in cheek, should have added a few more smileys, was just a joke

• Advertisement

mossym wrote: »
    i know, was tongue in cheek, should have added a few more smileys, was just a joke

Speaking of Jokes. Maybe the women with the Merc is on illness benefit because she obviously cannot see very well if she bought that monstrosity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement