Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Berty wrote: »
    Speaking of Jokes. Maybe the women with the Merc is on illness benefit because she obviously cannot see very well if she bought that monstrosity.

The salesman told her it was "the new Micra"...........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

JustinOval wrote: »
    Still looks better than my Focus. :D

And it is more powerful too, It got a 6 volt Ferrari F430 battery. :D
    Anything with "Ferrari" name and badge is more powerful as well as better looking.
    http://www.very.co.uk/ferrari-f430/520348647.prd?browseToken=/q/ferrari&prdToken=/p/prod82431-sku2984710&aff=buyat&affsrc=home&cm_mmc=buyat-_-affiliate-_-na-_-deeplink

Stunning from all angles this 6 volt Ferrari F430 battery operated car looks magnificent and even comes with a Perspex window to show off the Ferrari engine. With foot accelerator, electric brake, forward and reverse gears and a top speed of 5km⁄h. Assembled dimensions of Length 129.5cm, width 65cm and Height 53cm. Weight 17.1kg. Rechargeable battery and charger included. Age from 3 years.
    I had to hide the Top speed of the Vehicle in the quote as not to frighten the Gay Byrne's of this world as they still drive too fast. It is great to be in Italy, where you can drive at 3 Years. It a pity that those 3 years old are obnoxious parkers. Well they have to learn some day, it better for it to be today if they drive Ferrari's.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

subway wrote: »
    looks like the road is closed for a car show?

Really? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Mc Love wrote: »
    Really? :p
    dont need this :(
    now i look stupid on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

pics

in all fairness id blame the carina for how the hilux is parked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

taken at tescos at coonagh cross limerick

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Now , to take up four space with a small car, that takes skill:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

will you leave the number plates in.
    there is no need to hide them.
    if they park like a tit, we have every right to see their reg,
    and then report the car stolen.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

rameire wrote: »
    will you leave the number plates in.
    there is no need to hide them.
    if they park like a tit, we have every right to see their reg,
    and then report the car stolen.
    thats very true, just want to stay the right side of the mods:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

thats very true, just want to stay the right side of the mods:D
    the mods arent gods. Stay on the right side of your conscience and you'll be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Donegal Town on a wet Saturday. I guess this will only seem ridiculous to anyone who knows the area.

At a junction on a one way system on the side of a traffic island !! Pure laziness.

http://img838.imageshack.us/i/imageipv.jpg/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Childers road retail today. Another fine example of hanbrake into 2 handicapped parking spaces

flyjr8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

A special breed of gobsh1te ^^.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

irish1967 wrote: »
    Donegal Town on a wet Saturday. I guess this will only seem ridiculous to anyone who knows the area.

At a junction on a one way system on the side of a traffic island !! Pure laziness.

http://img838.imageshack.us/i/imageipv.jpg/

nothing about the parking in donegal town surprises me any more, driving around that place is like a saloom course at times, cars are just abandoned all over the place sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The man in this car sat with engine running for 15 minutes or more outside the shopping centre door, while the wife was inside I assume. I walked past him on the way in and out after my shopping.

As you can see from more cars in front it's common to just park in the driving lane and assume everyone else won't mind :mad:

54938.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

biko wrote: »
    The man in this car sat with engine running for 15 minutes or more outside the shopping centre door, while the wife was inside I assume. I walked past him on the way in and out after my shopping.

As you can see from more cars in front it's common to just park in the driving lane and assume everyone else won't mind :mad:

54938.jpg

Sorry but its a tradition to park there for as long as I can remember!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

attachment.php?attachmentid=2528&d=1199466601

LOL Dunnes Charleville. Beat that Berty!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

That Charleville one is always going to be hard to beat. I must try to find my own picture of that Charleville accident. I was working with Sisk when that happened and took my own photo of it from the top.

There were no bollards. There ARE NOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"Sure I'll only be a minute, people can squeeze past" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

biko wrote: »
    "Sure I'll only be a second, people can squeeze past" :D

Fixed that for ya...:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

-Corkie- wrote: »

LOL Dunnes Charleville. Beat that Berty!!!!!!!!!!!1

And I bet any money that they kicked up a stink, blamed the entire world and demanded compensation for their own stupidity.
    But at least someone was immediately struck by the consequences of their actions, it warms the cockles of my heart to see that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

That Charleville one is always going to be hard to beat. I must try to find my own picture of that Charleville accident. I was working with Sisk when that happened and took my own photo of it from the top.

There were no bollards. There ARE NOW!!

hcMok.png

UilZM.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

5008068776_f1c6ce6143_z.jpg

Exit ramp from a............car park!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Patrick85

took these a couple weeks ago when i dropped the gf to the atm

the lexus is mine i just pulled in so i could take the pic so no giving out about my parking as you can see the engine is still on lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

White Van Man strikes again.

IMG20100920_001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

Re white van man: How are you supposed to park a 6.5 meter long vehicle in a 5.5 meter long parking bay? Sometimes parking diagonally is the lesser of the two evils if there are no longer bays available (or double bays one after another).

Would it be better if he parked his @rse sticking out the bay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

samih wrote: »
    Re white van man: How are you supposed to park a 6.5 meter long vehicle in a 5.5 meter long parking bay? Sometimes parking diagonally is the lesser of the two evils if there are no longer bays available (or double bays one after another).

And what about the footpath?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

I have no issue with people parking across 2 spaces if they appreciate their car.

(Sh*tboxes are an exception..)

Seeing this is Ireland, the cars usually have more dinks on the doors than miles on the engines with the carry on which is happening in car parks :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Green van parked on a bend, arse sticking out and blocking a signal controlled pedestrian crossing at the Balally Luas station. Red van and navy car both parked in a Set Down area despite newly erected signs as the paint on the road was insufficient.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

samih wrote: »

yes because where his van is parked is a massive open area just behind him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement