Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

This car was parked on the junction onto a fairly busy road. I have seen it a number of times and on this occasion its actually parked a bit better than other times, its normally right in the middle of the road. Granted as you can see from the pics this is in a small village....

I wouldn't mind but there is about 100m of wide road behind the location from where the first pic is taken that is free to park on. Why would you want to park like this? :)

IMAGE_327.jpg
    IMAGE_326.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭PAULWATSON

Am I the only one who finds this thread a joke? Grown men tearing about taking pictures and yapping like children.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

PAULWATSON wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds this thread a joke? Grown men tearing about taking pictures and yapping like children.

No you are not the only person but if you don't like the thread then you are not required to contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭PAULWATSON

Berty wrote: »
    No you are not the only person but if you don't like the thread then you are not required to contribute.

Good because I thought I was going mad, I don't intend to "contribute" again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Good because I thought I was going mad, I don't intend to "contribute" again.

Thanks for that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

Berty wrote: »

Nope, the thread does exactly what it says on the tin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

'Felt' VAG in a very busy car park this afternoon.

Zx5Cz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

JustinOval wrote: »
    'Felt' VAG in a very busy car park this afternoon.

Zx5Cz.jpg

The state of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Two from today @ midway :rolleyes:

img0551h.jpg

dsc04959editparking.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

LOl I was waiting all day for those pics but I had my money on Berty posting them if he was at it. Luckily you took his place....:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 colinh

To be fair I can see why most people with decent cars take two spaces in carparks with the amount of retards in this country banging there **** heap doors off others in carparks chipping the paint, dents etc.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

towger wrote: »
    Look at these.
    The traffic light you see is a pedestrian crossing. On the left is a school. The guy in the silver car parks there every day at school time blocking the crossing and visibility of kids who could run out.
    Complaints to said person result in a "fcuk you" attitude.
    Complaints to Gardai, ignored .... or "write to the superintendant".
    Complaints to local TD, ignored.
    What hope have we got ?

Is the person who owns the silver car near the school a teacher by any chance? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,501 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

That Supra looks like it has a giant bum print on the nose of it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

One of the pictures include your bad parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

colinh wrote: »
    To be fair I can see why most people with decent cars take two spaces in carparks with the amount of retards in this country banging there **** heap doors off others in carparks chipping the paint, dents etc.
    If someone's that worried about their car then they might be better off keeping it at home in the garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well this thread makes sure I park properly, wouldn't want my car show up here parked arseways.

Westside, parked into a disabled spot
    05048_thumb.jpg

Mill Street, note the empty spots. There where more spots about.
    889c5_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

JustinOval wrote: »
    Felt VAG in a very busy car park this afternoon.

Lucky you! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Patrick85

So does it make you feel big when you have an 'in joke' that others don't get, and you don't do the polite thing and share?

It's not an in joke m8 it's reference to palm and her five friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Lucky you! :P

Yay. 18 hours later. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Taken today...

Two Nissan Cashcows - the one on the right taking up 2 spaces, but the one on the left managing to take up 4!! :rolleyes:

C360_2010-09-2712-20-45.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭php-fox

http://i54.tinypic.com/4rw013.jpg

Carlow college kids

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

php-fox wrote: »

Whoah thats Offaly bad parking.... :( <- sorry really bad joke......but had to be done :D

php-fox wrote: »

WTF? How? How the hell can you not park a micra ANYWHERE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Was just leaving tesco in coonagh, when 2 lads pulled up and parked, had to stop and share it with you!

28i4uh1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭CarMuppet

Anan1 wrote: »
    If someone's that worried about their car then they might be better off keeping it at home in the garage.

Would have to disagree there... as one who likes to keep his cars pristine (which I'm entitled to do) I'm not paying for repairs to my cars anymore for negligent people damaging my property in public/private carparks.
    I don’t think people in general damage cars on purpose etc.... they just don’t know any better etc. I confronted a lady one day for putting a crease on a historic car I owed back in 1995/1996 and she told me to “grow up!”.. ha ha ha...

As far as I can see most people consider car ding/dent is not the end of the world. Fair enough.. Much like, IMO, parking down the back of a parking lot taking up two spaces is also not a big issue...:) If the spaces are too small for my car I will use two to ensure two things (1) protection to property and,(2) I can actually gain access to/from the car.

biko wrote: »
    Well this thread makes sure I park properly, wouldn't want my car show up here parked arseways.

I'm dissapointed... I still haven't seen mine here yet! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

CarMuppet wrote: »

I'm dissapointed... I still haven't seen mine here yet! :)

Me too, once a few weeks back a car of same type, colour, year and in a spot i wouild frequent popped up but it wasnt me, was gutted. Keep trying though, im an awful parker, no regard for nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

CarMuppet wrote: »
    Would have to disagree there... as one who likes to keep his cars pristine (which I'm entitled to do) I'm not paying for repairs to my cars anymore for negligent people damaging my property in public/private carparks.
    I don’t think people in general damage cars on purpose etc.... they just don’t know any better etc. I confronted a lady one day for putting a crease on a historic car I owed back in 1995/1996 and she told me to “grow up!”.. ha ha ha...

As far as I can see most people consider car ding/dent is not the end of the world. Fair enough.. Much like, IMO, parking down the back of a parking lot taking up two spaces is also not a big issue...:) If the spaces are too small for my car I will use two to ensure two things (1) protection to property and,(2) I can actually gain access to/from the car.

Grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

ClutchIt wrote: »
    Grow up

I think you should grow up because.....

Attack the post, not the poster please.

-Chris- wrote: »

Attack the post, not the poster please.

Fuk you post, your so ghey :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-