Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Gombeens blocking the drive :rolleyes: Thou I thought I was cool for being able to back in.. :pac::pac:

132150.JPG

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Headed into the shopping centre in Limerick. I thought I'd seen some really bad parking but this really is the worse I've seen in ages.

132165.JPG

132166.JPG

The fecker is easily taking up the best part of 100 spaces. :mad::mad::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Mahon Point Car Park.
    Asshats a plenty.

9M5pA.jpg

9M5pA-5e878a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Arthurs quay in limerick today. I know its sunday, so no traffic wardens around, but come on!

4j5jpz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Thanks to all those obnoxious parkers attending the Samhnain event at Marlay last night. Those of you who couldn't be bothered to use the on-site parking or the many local car parks and decided instead to park on the local paths made it very difficult for those of use that walked or parked a bit away from the park. Thanks again for your selfishness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Thanks to all those obnoxious parkers attending the Samhnain event at Marlay last night. Those of you who couldn't be bothered to use the on-site parking or the many local car parks and decided instead to park on the local paths made it very difficult for those of use that walked or parked a bit away from the park. Thanks again for your selfishness.

Ditto... we were down at her one's near St Enda's park and we walked up from there - could not believe some of the parking as we walked up with the two kids in the buggy! On the way out I did see the Gard's tackling some of them but the whole lot of them should have been ticketed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

this one arrived into an empty carpark and decided to park up on the path :confused:
    it's kinda hard to see because it was taken from far away on my phone....

2rw470z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

This Lexus is parked almost every day at Harolds Cross Bridge. He's so smug that he won't be troubled by clampers or the Gardai that he tucks his wing mirrors in. He works in or owns the shop he parks outside not giving a sh*t that he's blocking the path and a cycle lane while facing against the traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

album.php?albumid=1199&pictureid=7688album.php?albumid=1199&pictureid=7688picture.php?albumid=1199&pictureid=7688

"But Mummy if you park between those two cars we won't be able to open our doors"
    "Don't worry, I'll leave the front of our car on the footpath and that way nobody will be put out"

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Silver Taxi Van Parked in car wash... aswell as others parked on yellow box !

25102010065.th.jpg
    25102010066.th.jpg
    25102010067.th.jpg
    25102010068.th.jpg
    25102010069.th.jpg
    25102010070.th.jpg
    25102010071.th.jpg
    25102010072.th.jpg
    25102010074.th.jpg

• Advertisement

ollaetta wrote: »
    This Lexus is parked almost every day at Harolds Cross Bridge. He's so smug that he won't be troubled by clampers or the Gardai that he tucks his wing mirrors in. He works in or owns the shop he parks outside not giving a sh*t that he's blocking the path and a cycle lane while facing against the traffic.

Call the clampers on 01-6022500 every time you see him. They'll sort him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Call the clampers on 01-6022500 every time you see him. They'll sort him.

Took me a while to get the photo but I've just e-mailed it to them. I've also made the point that a cyclist was killed on almost that exact spot earlier this year. It'll be interesting to see what effect it has.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Took me a while to get the photo but I've just e-mailed it to them. I've also made the point that a cyclist was killed on almost that exact spot earlier this year. It'll be interesting to see what effect it has.

Keep us posted :)

You'll need to call them when the car is actually parked in the offending spot, so they can come out and clamp him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Anyone recognise this cashcow? Its third appearance on this thread :eek:
    Image0156.jpg
    And as for these 2...
    Image0157.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

robbie_998 wrote: »
    Silver Taxi Van Parked in car wash... aswell as others parked on yellow box !
    It's always been a crazy garage for parking.

Between 12-2 cars can be parked everywhere and anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,501 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

someone needs to go and plaster "you park like an asshole" pages all over that cashcow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭dougie-lampkin

I don't normally endorse clamping, but oh sweet justice biggrin.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=132561&stc=1&d=1288174326

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 willyg

I don't normally endorse clamping, but oh sweet justice biggrin.gif

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=132561&stc=1&d=1288174326

It that car is in a dangerous place it is now going to have to remain there longer!! I'm not a fan of clamping, just take it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Please stop quoting huge photos!

Change to if you're quoting a post with large and/or multiple photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Where is that Dougie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

I don't normally endorse clamping, but oh sweet justice

Saw car been clamped for parking in disabled spot in Blanch today, went over and thanked the nice gentleman who was clamping it; as my pet peeve is ignorant pr**ks who park in them.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

How many offences can you spot here?

ap1a.gif

Double yellow lines
    On a box junction
    On the path

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

koolkid wrote: »

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5691/ap1a.gif

Double yellow lines
    On a box junction
    On the path

That's easy, he hasn't got his hazards on which cancel anything you listed out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

Berty wrote: »
    Where is that Dougie?

east gate car park in ul.

@dougie tis easy know you'll never be clamped on your 10"s :P

and tbh thats not the worst i've seen out there either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

koolkid wrote: »

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5691/ap1a.gif

Double yellow lines
    On a box junction
    On the path

Possibly delivering oxygen to whoever lives in the house he's parked outside. Would you like him to park in the car park down the road (North Circular Road at St. Peters Church right?) and walk up with the oxygen?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

east gate car park in ul.

@dougie tis easy know you'll never be clamped on your 10"s :P

and tbh thats not the worst i've seen out there either

Why would they clamp there? There is nothing out there. :confused:

Students are surely too lazy to walk that far. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

afaik its some form of a deterent to stop cars being abandoned everywhere
    and "bringing down the tone" of the campus.

and whats more if you get a spot and park like a normal person in the wrong carpark you get clamped too for taking a staff spot...

whatever happened to first come first served i'll never know

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Possibly delivering oxygen to whoever lives in the house he's parked outside. Would you like him to park in the car park down the road (North Circular Road at St. Peters Church right?) and walk up with the oxygen?

Its not an ambulance so I doubt its an emergency.
    There is parking across the road , there is a car park down the road.
    There is Cabra park just around the cornor & AFAIK there is a laneway somewhere in between. That company use trollies for wheeling canisters , so yes ,if its not an emergency I expect him to park better than that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 willyg

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Saw car been clamped for parking in disabled spot in Blanch today, went over and thanked the nice gentleman who was clamping it; as my pet peeve is ignorant pr**ks who park in them.

I fully agree with you however my pet peeve is that sometimes there are far too many disabled places allocated

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement