Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Massive photos changed to links instead.

Please do not embed photos that size.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭pah

kceire wrote: »
    please, for the love of god, resize your pictures :mad:
    koolkid wrote: »
    Was just about to post the same thing...
    So annoying.
    eoin wrote: »
    Massive photos changed to links instead.

Please do not embed photos that size.

Jeez - sorry !!

I normally would but linked directly to them from dropbox links in iPhone so couldn't resize. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

132987.jpg

Sorry about the quality; old mobile! I thought that it was interesting that a "professional" driving instructor couldn't judge the size of their car and park properly. Taken in Aldi in Galway (Westside).

pah wrote: »
    I normally would but linked directly to them from dropbox links in iPhone so couldn't resize. :o

How do you know if someone has an iPhone?
    They'll tell you!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

That's just overly pedantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Berty wrote: »
    That's just overly pedantic.

If that's aimed at mine, then I have to ask this; if you can't park right, how can you teach someone to drive right? Pedantic, maybe, but you have to have spacial awareness and car control, and be able to convey that to others!

I should also point out that they're in 2 spaces and narrowing the roadway in a spot where the roadway is already narrowing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

i used to work in the dunnes pictured on the last page:eek:

and i still cant figure out why the cars are parked that way,

edit: i think they may have done a half assed layout change which left the spaces that close together, but the ones on the left used to be spaces but not anymore....i think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lasthope

Nice, A**hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭marious

lasthope wrote: »
    Nice, A**hole

classic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Superquinn Ballinteer - during the lashings of rain on Friday - obviously disabled parking bay rules only apply in dry weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Those A3's are huge yokes:)
    a4966f70.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Nice to see eurocarparks limerick has a pro-disabled hiring policy
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2mz9weq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

phill106 wrote: »

Did you take that during the week? I'm trying to think when I was in town but I definitely saw that parked there! Could of been Tuesday or Wednesday!

Did you take that during the week? I'm trying to think when I was in town but I definitely saw that parked there! Could of been Tuesday or Wednesday!

took it yesterday (saturday) afternoon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

hahahah, i should drop all those tickets i have off to him. typical

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

what a place to park the car to take a picture!!!!!!!!
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1668162

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    what a place to park the car to take a picture!!!!!!!!
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1668162

Looks like a layby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Liffey Valley car park.... parked on foot path next to the road !

03112010081.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Another dipwad covering three disabled spaces in Tesco, Maynooth last night. No sign of a blue badge on the dash.

SNC003201.jpg

franksm wrote: »
    Another dipwad covering three disabled spaces in Tesco, Maynooth last night. No sign of a blue badge on the dash.

Doesnt that type of parking prove some sort of disability?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Blindness?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Yeah, but I don't think being mentally handicapped qualifies.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redcube

I see a lot of bad parking but i hate it when cars are parked over the lines and then hop there car door of your car the side of my van looks like the sea its so wave from car door hopping of it i keep it clean i haven't put a mark on it and then some one hops a door of it. The van is my pride and joy I'm careful when opening my door so i don't hop it of a car way can't they

I used to drive a classic car a few years back spent a lot of money near €4.000 on getting the rusted passage side fix and someone hopped a door of it and put a nice dent in it while i was sitting in the car and i said to them "way did you do that" they said back "its a old car" and i'm sorry to say i lost it and kicked the side of there car in not my best moment but i don't think they'll do that again

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sticky Fingers

This picture was taken in South Africa, brill ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

What is the best, legal, course of action to take when a car park is full but someone has parked very close to the edge of the parking bay?
    If I compensate for this by moving closer to the edge of my parking space then I cause difficulties for the next person parking.
    To get over this I park as closely as possible to the badly parked car but still fully within my own parking bay.

I have on occasion come back to my car to meet irate drivers unable to open their drivers door. I can only hope they may have learnt something from the experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I have on occasion come back to my car to meet irate drivers unable to open their drivers door. I can only hope they may have learnt something from the experience.

I'll bet they still felt you were responsible for the inconvenience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

redcube wrote: »
    I
    I used to drive a classic car a few years back spent a lot of money near €4.000 on getting the rusted passage side fix and someone hopped a door of it and put a nice dent in it while i was sitting in the car and i said to them "way did you do that" they said back "its a old car" and i'm sorry to say i lost it and kicked the side of there car in not my best moment but i don't think they'll do that again

Don't be sorry, these people where clearly arseholes who don't respect other people or their property, I applaud you, thank you and say "good on you" and respect for being so brave since most people who act like that are basically knackers who will act the way they want and get aggressive and violent when challenged.
    And if indeed the above **** did not dent any more cars because of your actions you have done a service to society.
    Thanks again.
    The Fuzz.

*edit:
    I'm saying this because one day a car with 4 scumbags pulled up beside me, one got out, wanged the door off my car, looked at me as if to say "hehe, what cha gonna do" and did it once more for good measure before I could drive off and had I said anything I would have to deal with 4 scumballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redcube

Don't be sorry, these people where clearly arseholes who don't respect other people or their property, I applaud you, thank you and say "good on you" and respect for being so brave since most people who act like that are basically knackers who will act the way they want and get aggressive and violent when challenged.
    And if indeed the above **** did not dent any more cars because of your actions you have done a service to society.
    Thanks again.
    The Fuzz.

*edit:
    I'm saying this because one day a car with 4 scumbags pulled up beside me, one got out, wanged the door off my car, looked at me as if to say "hehe, what cha gonna do" and did it once more for good measure before I could drive off and had I said anything I would have to deal with 4 scumballs.

Thanks for the nice replay

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

An older pic but still ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

MFZ wrote: »
    An older pic but still ...

Supposed to look like this:

133975.jpg

Yes, this guy definitely deserves a price of some sort...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement