Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Outside Supermacs, Headford Road
    94358_thumb.jpg

The knock-on effect of parking on the line
    2a830_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

biko wrote: »

The knock-on effect of parking on the line
    2a830_thumb.jpg

For the purpose of this post, I've left the pic in, and it's only little.

I reckon if everyone parked on the line as it was, parking wouldn't be a problem and everyone would have enough space either side!

Although I may not have thought it through completely, I figure it's a win-win situation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redcube

The polo looks like my aunts car :eek: and she lives in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

redcube wrote: »

Check and get her to post here if it is her :)
    actually has anyone ever seen their car on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

phill106 wrote: »
    Check and get her to post here if it is her :)
    actually has anyone ever seen their car on this?

oh,there was an incident before alright. :D

• Advertisement

oh,there was an incident before alright. :D

Was that the red civic one or something as i recall?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Slightly Bunkers

phill106 wrote: »
    Nice to see eurocarparks limerick has a pro-disabled hiring policy
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2mz9weq.jpg

Did u check if there was a disabled sticker on the car?

Did u check if there was a disabled sticker on the car?

No, I applaud there pro disabled hiring policy...
    Wait a minute! You dont think... Surely... You don't mean, do you think they were not disabled?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

This gazebo was plonked right up against the door of the shop for the entire 15 minutes I was at the garage. photo-2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Not that obnoxious but i just thought of this thread when i saw the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iodnx_N78nE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Who the hell is Claire Solan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Berty wrote: »
    Who the hell is Claire Solan?
    A dj on 98fm in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

cantdecide wrote: »
    This gazebo was plonked right up against the door of the shop for the entire 15 minutes I was at the garage. photo-2.jpg
    wonder what did the cow/horse orderd from deli.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Supposed to look like this:

133975.jpg

Yes, this guy definitely deserves a price of some sort...
    Well s/he not a VISITOR nor handicapped, nor age 20,21,22 or 23 years of age, Where else do you expect him/her to park? :eek: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

limklad wrote: »
    Well s/he not a VISITOR nor handicapped, nor age 20,21,22 or 23 years of age, Where else do you expect him/her to park? :eek: :rolleyes:

Where the shore is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

She your AUNT. :eek:.. I am assuming you meant the 06 G 12415 car, Would If so, you mind telling her why she has not got a full licence.
    2a830.jpg.html2a830_thumb.jpg

I recommend specsavers or any optician.

Here a close up and larger image for clearer verification.
    http://img.ie/2a830.jpg

2a830.jpg.html

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭911s

Oranmore, yesterday. Yellow number plate syndrome.

limklad wrote: »
    She your AUNT. :eek:.. I am assuming you meant the 06 G 12415 car, Would If so, you mind telling her why she has not got a full licence.
    2a830.jpg.html2a830_thumb.jpg

I recommend specsavers or any optician.

Here a close up and larger image for clearer verification.
    http://img.ie/2a830.jpg

2a830.jpg.html
    No thank god that's a tdi polo her's is a petrol but it odd look the same same color and the l plate is in the same spot.

I was in limerick today and still am and i had to park the van all the cars where so badly parked out side maplins the only way i could park was to take up 4 spaces i had to park in the middle of a line and i had to go forwards in the space in front of me should have took a picture but had no camera on me

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

No thank god that's a tdi polo her's is a petrol but it odd look the same same color and the l plate is in the same spot.

I was in limerick today and still am and i had to park the van all the cars where so badly parked out side maplins the only way i could park was to take up 4 spaces i had to park in the middle of a line and i had to go forwards in the space in front of me should have took a picture but had no camera on me

Now that would have been a first, someone submitting themselves to this thread!! :D

i always take two parking space one for my back wheels and one for my front wheels if i park in one space the van stick out a lot :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Tesco Clonmel this morning. The car park was pretty much empty so they could of had their pick of spots.

photo1-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

alexmcred wrote: »
    Tesco Clonmel this morning. The car park was pretty much empty so they could of had their pick of spots.

By the look of the wheels and trailer, they're part of a minority group that doesn't follow parking rules anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

By the look of the wheels and trailer, they're part of a minority group that doesn't follow parking rules anyway.

We don't allow sexism, racism, anti-travellerism etc. around here... Please don't pursue this train of thought any further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭marious

-Chris- wrote: »
    We don't allow sexism, racism, anti-travellerism etc. around here... Please don't pursue this train of thought any further.

how do you know which minority group he is after? thats why he didn't mentioned anything in particular. Whats wrong with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

jimoc wrote: »
    Now that would have been a first, someone submitting themselves to this thread!! :D

We've had that already, Jag owner using the disabled spaces in Delgany golf club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

marious wrote: »
    how do you know which minority group he is after? thats why he didn't mentioned anything in particular. Whats wrong with that?

Which is why I asked him not to pursue the train of thought further, because a more explicit comment would warrant an infraction or ban...

...kind of like the infraction you've got for arguing with mod instruction on-thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Slightly Bunkers

3213E50906964351BE850930415281AE-0000318241-0002024978-00500L-17AC06AD2A3E468EAB8FBAAC854E4E1B.jpg

Car park almost completely empty!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

alexmcred wrote: »

photo1-1.jpg

Ah leave him alone, he was probably just parked there to buy some beer for those kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Superquinn Knocklyon:

http://i53.tinypic.com/21cv47a.jpg

Obviously the cops dont need to obey the rules when they are shopping...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,501 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

911s wrote: »
    Oranmore, yesterday. Yellow number plate syndrome.

not that he should likely be in a disabled bay but the right hand side of it is full of crap to be fair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement