Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

And there's more;

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Could any of those parked cars actually have disabled drivers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Well the BMW driver had a mental impairment of some sort anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Mc Love wrote: »

one hopes he checked that before posting photos.

corktina wrote: »
    one hopes he checked that before posting photos.
    Mc Love wrote: »

He did. There were a few others with blue badges, but none of the ones I posted had blue badges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Heres one of a van driver taking up half of a disabled parking space in Lakepoint, Mullingar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

And there's more;

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/120641/104669.jpg

rpa.ie = Railway Procurement Agency, a state agency.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Tempting to buy a small Mini-type car, to cark next to cars like this. Could put a few scratches on the side, with different colour paints, to strike fear into these muppets. Why a mini? Because it could fit in what little space is left :D

Heck, I'd goto Liffey Valley on a more regular basis, as there are certain spots these double space muppets tend to frequent a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

A few weeks ago in Superquinn, Sutton.
    IMG_0032.jpg

Superquinn, Sutton again: justice!!
    Park1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭highdef

There seems to be an inability for the majority of cars to park correctly in Superquinn Sutton. I worked there for several years i the mid to late 90's and it was the same back then. Usually, one car parks at a slight angle and this turns into a domino effect where the angle becomes greater and greater with each car that parks. I ruin it all by parking as straight as is possible between the lines in a space, usually on millimetres from the car next to me.......it really cheers me up to see them try to figure out how they're gonna get in their cars when they return. Lazy ba$tards!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

yeah i do that.Fun being a grumpy auld sod sometimes...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

highdef wrote: »
    There seems to be an inability for the majority of cars to park correctly in Superquinn Sutton. I worked there for several years i the mid to late 90's and it was the same back then.

Me too: 95-97. Worked in provisions with John Stanziano.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

fair enough some have trouble parking big cars but a punto!!!!! :D

[IMG][/img]20032010468.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

They clearly used the Ace Ventura maneuver but haven't mastered it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

could say the same for the car on the left (Avensis Estate ?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

pity I didnt take a picture of the gatwick south terminal long stay car park i was at in January when we had the snow ..... an entire line of cars (40 - 50) all parked in their slot but too far back and taking up 1/3 of the parking bay behind them ...

the reason? 3 or 4 inches of snow and ice so no-one could see the back of the parking bay, but the very front was visible due to salting the road.... (shortish spaces)

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

[IMG][/img]20032010468.jpg

yea both nice parking jobs ,spotted on saturday thought it desered a mention ha ha

oh an my apologies for not posting it in this thread first i didnt spot it .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Liffeyvalley earlier today. Hundreds of empty carparking spaces all around yet this person feels the need to park in the motorbike designated spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Yi Harr wrote: »
    Liffeyvalley earlier today. Hundreds of empty carparking spaces all around yet this person feels the need to park in the motorbike designated spaces.

That's a hairdresser's car if ever I saw one!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

cctv7.jpg

Obnoxious parking on my part. :D
    (spaces outside my shop when we were closed).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Boots are doing 3 for 2 on the fake tan then...

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

Simply leave a note on their cars

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

She would have to returned to a car with two flat tyres if I was there.

At least then the car would be one step closer to being a bike :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

lmao @ "park8.bmp" especially. Good idea (the note leaving, noyt the crashing into the parked car)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

What class of a nobber goes around with pre-printed snottograms in his/her car?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

E39MSport wrote: »
    What class of a nobber goes around with pre-printed snottograms in his/her car?
    It is a bit nerdy, but you'd hope they're doing some good.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

and some more....

This gobshi£e was in the Dawson Car Park today, taking up two spaces and making me go all the up to the 10th level. It is even more annoying that he didn't take up ALL the second space, but just enough to make it unusable for anyone else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Gotta get one of those white markers that dealers use to mark prices on cars windscreens so I can abuse these muppets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Gotta get one of those white markers that dealers use to mark prices on cars windscreens so I can abuse these muppets.

Like this one

http://cgi.ebay.ie/TEMPORARY-WINDOW-MARKER-PEN-ORANGE-Decorations_W0QQitemZ120550401780QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET?hash=item1c115d26f4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement