Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

in fairness he does look like he's in between the lines.

Stupid parking, cos he could well damage his car, but obnoxious, not too sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

gatecrash wrote: »
    in fairness he does look like he's in between the lines.

Stupid parking, cos he could well damage his car, but obnoxious, not too sure
    If you look at the path on the right he's actually sticking out quite a bit.

He should have the front of is car much more forward than the Mini beside him/her

Tallon wrote: »
    If you look at the path on the right he's actually sticking out quite a bit.

He should have the front of is car much more forward than the Mini beside him/her

fair point.

Not standing up for him, and not my car!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

gatecrash wrote: »
    fair point.

Not standing up for him, and not my car!!

It is! STONE HIM!!!!

hehehe

Tallon, if that's a newer car than a 03 mondeo, and has less than 150k miles then I MIGHT claim it!! ;):p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

Only waddling distance from the main entrance of The Square in Tallaght where Macky Dee's is conveniently positioned just inside the door, the driver of this beautiful little French car obediently and carefully parked his car within the markings...

tallaght.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Don't get me started, the parking in the square is nothing shy of disgraceful! Absolutely disgraceful

Every day cars parked on yellow lines along the tesco entrance where the arts centre is, reducing the lanes to 1

They're also hoors for parking on the pathway that's supposed to be a walkway down the carpark for trolleys etc but instead its just got cars blocking it the whole way through the carpark

You'd think since its now a paid carpark it'd be sorted but no, it's left to go to the dogs with rubbish parking left right and center

Only waddling distance from the main entrance of The Square in Tallaght where Macky Dee's is conveniently positioned just inside the door, the driver of this beautiful little French car obediently and carefully parked his car within the markings...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Car park outside my gaff a couple of days ago
    picture.php?albumid=1481&pictureid=8244

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

irish-stew wrote: »
    Wheres all your snow?

:eek:

;)
    We got very little in the midwest this time. Only light power snow last night. If you caught dust and feck on your car they be more on it than the snow we got during this cold spell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Car park outside my gaff a couple of days ago

Wow.
    It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1551/tallaght.jpg

He obviously mistook the triangle to mean "Renault parking only"......:p

BTW...is there no snow in Tallaght s/c........wow....

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

Sids Not wrote: »
    BTW...is there no snow in Tallaght s/c........wow....

I took the pic last Friday afternoon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Despite there being a huge number of empty parking spaces available on basement level, this BFO SUV was parked on a walkway, thereby impeding access to not just one but two pedestrian crossings.

off-road-at-the-shops.jpg?1293057476

This van was abandoned at a rakish angle across the footpath. Note the large empty driveway left of photo and the passing car on right. Motorists routinely break the 50 kph limit on this residential street, even in icy conditions, so walking out on the road to get past this van is not an appealing option.

White-van-man-rules.jpg?1293057872

This van was parked on a footpath during the recent arctic weather. Despite the availability of off-road parking space in the driveways of the two houses to the left of photo #2 (the driver was in one of them) he chose instead to obstruct the footpath. This busy stretch of road has had a lot of black ice recently, and there has been at least one single-car collision in the last week. In other words, the road was an even more unsafe place for a pedestrian, especially one with an infant in a buggy.

white-van-man-rules-ok-2.jpg?1293058517

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

The nice shiny Lexus obviously forgot that the spaces closest to the door at Superquinn Ballinteer are reserved for disabled drivers - snow or no snow.

The clamped Land Rover was spotted in the Level 2M car park in Dundrum Town Centre. I couldn't see why it was clamped - it's not in a parent/child space or a disabled space. Any ideas?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The clamped Land Rover was spotted in the Level 2M car park in Dundrum Town Centre. I couldn't see why it was clamped - it's not in a parent/child space or a disabled space. Any ideas?
    Never, ever park on a wet floor! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Ahhh Christmas shoppers :) if in doubt, dump the car in the middle of the road ;)

Image0271.jpg

A few months ago I found a photo online of a former Taoiseach's Merc parked in a Blue Badge space (somewhere in Huntstown I think).

When I went looking for it again just now I couldn't find it. However, I did find the following by accident.

If you look at the rest of the photos in this Flickr set, you will see that the current Taoiseach and his entourage seem to be pathologically incapable of parking normally in a regular space. Is it any wonder so many Jo Punters behave in a similar fashion?

5162874764_b7960e2a16.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Did you take all them pictures..?

• Advertisement

No, found them by chance.

I thought the photographer was quite brazen. Lots of close-ups of the Mercs, which I thought mightn't have gone down so well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    No, found them by chance.

I thought the photographer was quite brazen. Lots of close-ups of the Mercs, which I thought mightn't have gone down so well.

Yes thats what I thought. I love the one of Biffo in the car!!. Look at the puss..:D:D

Can you imagine the response if you asked him to move...

They are parked on the private property of the Hodson Bay Hotel from what I can see. Double yellow lines in that case are simply a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,564 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    Can you imagine the response if you asked him to move...

Infacteh eh i won't move for ye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭kirving

Outside my house right now.... Don't even know who owns it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What a fúcking tosser

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Outside my house right now.... Don't even know who owns it!

I may go move it so

I may go move it so

You finally got rid of the bloody octavia so? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭kirving

Another one there too now! Might just move the Focus forward and push all the snow off the roof so they have to move it when they're leaving!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement