Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIRST ACTIVE allowing "survey calls "from PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPER

Options
  • 10-12-2008 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Can anything stop FIRST ACTIVE allowing PWC to make marketing/survey calls to my phone !We ticked all the no marketing boxes.and yet have had 4 calls from PWC doing a survey on behalf of First Active .Each time we've asked to be removed from the list ,only to be annoyed again .....Anyone else getting these calls ? :mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Longerview wrote: »
    Can anything stop FIRST ACTIVE allowing PWC to make marketing/survey calls to my phone !We ticked all the no marketing boxes.and yet have had 4 calls from PWC doing a survey on behalf of First Active .Each time we've asked to be removed from the list ,only to be annoyed again .....Anyone else getting these calls ? :mad::mad:

The PWC is a internal survey for FA. Its a vital tools used bt FA to gauge customer service and overall happiness with the bank.

Your inline to be called. Contact your branch and ask them to make sure the remove you from any sort of marketing/service calls etc. They can do this in the branch. PWC do not have access to this system.

Its a shame the calls annoy you. Its a great way to give feedback on your most used branch.

Most people hear complain about banks and the fact they don't seem to care etc. Theses calls are you opinion and believe me, the branch take these surveys seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Longerview

The PWC is a internal survey for FA. Its a vital tools used bt FA to gauge customer service and overall happiness with the bank.

Your inline to be called. Contact your branch and ask them to make sure the remove you from any sort of marketing/service calls etc. They can do this in the branch. PWC do not have access to this system.

Its a shame the calls annoy you. Its a great way to give feedback on your most used branch.

Most people hear complain about banks and the fact they don't seem to care etc. Theses calls are you opinion and believe me, the branch take these surveys seriously.

PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPER are ringing from a "private" number.We have no idea if they are actually PWC at all ! On the first occassion we did answer the questions and they were looking for a lot of personal info ,we STILL do not know if these are genuine calls or not,Would you be happy if a caller said they were from *** and you could not id the source of the call.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 murraymints

A lot of big companies have caller id withheld which is very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPER are ringing from a "private" number.We have no idea if they are actually PWC at all ! On the first occassion we did answer the questions and they were looking for a lot of personal info ,we STILL do not know if these are genuine calls or not,Would you be happy if a caller said they were from *** and you could not id the source of the call.....?

I've been code called by BOI & AIB, all of them have there id withheld. Its annoying if i miss the call, cause I've no idea who called. TBH, if anyone was asking me info and I was worried about giving it then don't.

When you say personal, like what? These calls do not ask for account number, address etc. Its all about service. Every single call is also recorded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Longerview

Questions like "what do you earn and where do you work" and we still can't be sure who was asking !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

Questions like "what do you earn and where do you work" and we still can't be sure who was asking !

Thats a bit specific for my liking. The most they should ask is what bracket of earings you are in and list a few brackets and let you pick one. They should also only ask general questions about your occupation and get a title like "office worker" or "electrician" rather than details of where you work.

Thats my opinion anyway, I don't see how those details are relevant to a survey on customer service in the first place though.

I used to work in a bank and those surveys were done every year (yes, they are taken very seriously) but the information we got was presented on "customers" rather than "customers who earned x, y or z" or "customers in the engineering profession".

Did you ring FA to check that this was legit?

Advertisement