Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a house cleaner in dublin

Options
  • 10-12-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I have built a new website called www.housecleanerdublin.com looking for feedback on it, basically the service is a directory of home helpers, house cleaners and other cleaning services. I build websites part-time and just thought i'd try this out. I thought it might be a quick an easy way to find someone without going through an agency.

I have elderly parents myself and I had to meet n' greet a good few applicants for the job before I found one i wanted. I suppose this for me anyway is a convenient solution, i can read comments other employers have made about a cleaner and get a clearer idea of who i am asking to maintain my parents home. Oh and the whole thing is free. no advertisments other than the cleaners profile itself.

Thanks for reading,

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

try the notice board in your local shop

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭beccaboom

we are looking for a cleaner , only need some one 3 hours a week , will have alook a the site

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭beccaboom

i think it would be better if you could search by location without being logged in. It seems quite a long process to look for a cleaner , there should be an option to apply to the office eliminating the log on neccesity, you cant search for cleaner , tallaght and price. thats all i want to look for not all the other stuff, like there membership levels and online activity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Best not to quote spam, and leave the link there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

i use a company called pristine. i think they are great!

• Advertisement
Advertisement