Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need info

Options
  • 10-12-2008 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

wanna go to college...have been ou workin for 2 years now and wanna go college....only thing is i need two honours in my leaving to do this course but i only have one....i wanna no if i can jus resit 1 subject to get an honour in it and den use my old leaving cert but wit this new grade....does anyone no if i can do this or how it works....??? please help

Comments

Yah, you can resit a single exam and use it for requirement purposes. You can only use points from one sitting, but, you can use subjects from numerous sittings for requirements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 murraydave

deadly so your sayin dat if i have the points requirement but not the subjects i can do a single subject to get the subject requirments but the points from it dnt apply.?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yup, you can get points and matriculation (necessary grades) in separate years. Unless you're applying to medicine, or it's a weird portfolio restricted course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 murraydave

brilliant thanks for that

Advertisement