Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belvedere

Options
  • 10-12-2008 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi

Im trying to apply there for 5th year,im in 4th now, and they dont seem to be replying. I have actually sent an email to every address supplied on their site.

Whats all that about :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Dunno, ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Have you tried ringing them? It's so easy to ignore emails.
    EDIT: Fad got in there before me. Damn my frozen hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Write to them, ring them or call in. They'd be unlikely to process any application by email.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Have you tried ringing them? It's so easy to ignore emails.
    EDIT: Fad got in there before me. Damn my frozen hands.

Mwahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

Just because they won the SC last year does not mean you should actually go there ;) they were just lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Honestly your better off going to the institute if you want a good leaving cert. I've been to both, repeated, while belvo teaches you how to be a good person blah blah blah if they don't push you at all. It's easy to fall into the cracks.

However they need the money, badly.I'd guess Cully or Finigan are dealing with admits. The people at the front desk are really nice so if you ring they will deffinetly try to help you anway.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

Sorry forgot to mention i rang 3 or 4 odd times and no answer . .Strange . .

HaaHaa Thats not my reason for going there !:P

It was only an enquiry not an application thats why im surprised they didnt reply . .

Depends what time you ring at btw, try it at like 9am, any time round lunch at Finigan will be imposible to track down.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

Just keep ringing them. If you don't get an answer just ring again after the 7th of January when school starts. Belvo's a good school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Drodan wrote: »
    belvo teaches you how to be a good person blah blah blah

Goddammit, that's not what an education is for at all:rolleyes:

somebody tell the Department, quickly!

• Advertisement

Don't get me started, lol.

Advertisement