Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod touch 2nd generation

• 10-12-2008 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

on pixmania.ie i c a 16gb ipod touch for 269euro where online can i find cheaper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Eek grammar!

No idea where you can get it cheaper, probably the apple store and say you're a student. Doing that should get you around 10% off.

And use the request forum in future when requesting for a cheaper price ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1027

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Have posted it back here in this forum last week. At DABS.IE it is €248 + p&p. It is out of stock atm. They are pretty quick with delivery though. Got mine in 3 days (32GB).

Boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

If you have a reliable mate/relation living in the UK (who's coming home at Christmas), then Amazon are selling it for £200 (approx e222) with free delivery to any UK address. My brother received mine less than a week after I purchased it.

Advertisement