Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance Learning/Online course

Options
  • 10-12-2008 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone have a suggestion for a credible online/distant learning journalism course?

I have checked out some on the web, but the accredited levels are not valid in Ireland because most of them are from the UK.

And some of them have a chapter on journalism but are mainly focussed on creative writing, which is not so much in my interest...

Any suggestions?
    Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭girlbiker

Hi,
    Check out PMAs nine week journalism course, www.becomeajournalist.co.uk
    ..........by the looks of it its amazing.

Has anybody viewing this done the course i'd like to know too, thinking of giving it a go. Its a college accredited course though and I'm not sure how its recognised in Ireland??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Did you check out the London School of Journalism courses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brianmc68

Did you ever go any further with this ? I am going throught the same research at moment.

Advertisement