Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Finally back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I just noticed that some channels are missing, specifically Discovery and some other documentary channels. Anyone else have the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I just noticed that some channels are missing, specifically Discovery and some other documentary channels. Anyone else have the same problem?

Whenever that happened, I just reset the box. Can't remember which buttons or menus you use though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

eoin wrote: »
    Whenever that happened, I just reset the box. Can't remember which buttons or menus you use though.

Press Help, then the yellow button.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭trisodioum

yep most of the time ye dont even need to call them tho.... Just do the reset listed above..! Some people see a little flicker on there ntl box and have a freak about it?!:eek:? thats why its so hard to get through to them...!!!! They have improved alot lately tho:D!!

and tell me nobodys had problems with sky?!!!:confused:

Tris :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

trisodioum wrote: »
    They have improved alot lately tho:D!!
    No they have not. Good product, terrible terrible service.

As bad as they ever were.

And never had a problem with Sky in four years. Excellent customer service too.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭trisodioum

just talking about my own experience....!

i had sky for the best part of a year and it was bad...!

has anyone else had good service frm NTL?!

Well i suppose, to be fair, there was that one month they took the correct amount from my bank account.

I was well impressed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Folks, general moans about ntl can go to either Consumer Affairs or the cable forum. This thread is specifically relating to issues in the Greystones area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

different type of reset. Unplug ntl box, take out card, wait 30 secs plug in box, insert card. Ntl's service is alot better than it used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tileromix

Hello people! My name is Tileromix. I from in Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Tileromix wrote: »
    Hello people! My name is Tileromix. I from in Russia.
    Perhaps you meant to post that here

IBTL

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement