Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 modding in cork?

• 10-12-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

is there anyone in cork that can mod a new xbox 360 elite for me to play coppied games?? can you get onto me asap anyone who can give info on someone willing to do it.. please only give genuine people who know what they are doing if there is anyone.

thanks, ben

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ben2k7

does it not say above ''closed for a few weeks''??? doesnt look too promising or am i rong?

ben2k7 wrote: »
    does it not say above ''closed for a few weeks''??? doesnt look too promising or am i rong?

no harm in sending him an email

is he in cork you know?

is he in cork you know?

yes

• Advertisement

you dont have his phone number? i just emailed him there.. have you dealed with him. sorry for all the q's lol

you dont have his phone number? i just emailed him there.. have you dealed with him. sorry for all the q's lol

nope havent dealed with him but alot of board members have, no number

thanks v much anyway:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

No answer to my email from him tho

Advertisement