Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster returns?

Options
  • 10-12-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Bought a few tickets a while back off Ticketmaster website. Not able to attend concert now for work reasons. I have the tickets listed for sale on the toutless website however there isn't much interest as concert isn't even sold out. Is there anyway I could get a refund from ticketmaster?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Bought a few tickets a while back off Ticketmaster website. Not able to attend concert now for work reasons. I have the tickets listed for sale on the toutless website however there isn't much interest as concert isn't even sold out. Is there anyway I could get a refund from ticketmaster?[/QUOTE Highly doubtful unless you're not with in the 7 day limit of the distance sales act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

unless the event is canceled they will not entertain the idea of a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Nody wrote: »
    Highly doubtful unless you're not with in the 7 day limit of the distance sales act.
    Just for your own information the directive does not cover concert tickets.

Advertisement