Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Hen Night

Options
  • 10-12-2008 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

Any advice from Galwegians would be really appreciated!

Basically I'm planning my sisters hen night in March (I know I'm cutting it fine :pac:) and I'm looking for some self-catering apartments/houses near to the city/salthill which would take about 20 people! I've tried a number of websites but no luck on availability so I'm getting sliiiiightly panicky now. Anyone any ideas?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

SMM wrote: »
    Hi,

Any advice from Galwegians would be really appreciated!

Basically I'm planning my sisters hen night in March (I know I'm cutting it fine :pac:) and I'm looking for some self-catering apartments/houses near to the city/salthill which would take about 20 people! I've tried a number of websites but no luck on availability so I'm getting sliiiiightly panicky now. Anyone any ideas?!

20 people to sleep? Or just to attend the party?

TBH, I'm not sure if too many landlords, even of short-term holiday apartments, would be keen to let for one-night parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭poolfan

did you try the radisson or there is a palce on merchats road that are apartments. not to sure what the name is sorry. maybe some other boardie will know

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I don't think there are any self catering apartments close to town, there are loads out in Spiddal etc.

If you want to stay near town you'll probably have to get a B&B or a hotel.

It's not Paddy's weekend is it? If it is you're fairly fupped I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Menlo Park Hotel on the Headford Rd have self catering appartments. They're about 1 mile from the city centre, but the opposite side of town to Salthill.

Advertisement