Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Date

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

Some great reponses there lads and girly's thanks, i'll take allot of them into consideration.....except for drakes....shouldn't have expected much of a reply from you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

chrussell wrote: »
    Some great reponses there lads and girly's thanks, i'll take allot of them into consideration.....except for drakes....shouldn't have expected much of a reply from you :pac:

Well at least you're open minded - you didn't disregard this suggestion
    |
    |
    \/
    *mono* wrote: »
    Bring her dogging out in silverstrand!

oh yeah missed that one....maybe not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Caliden wrote: »
    Take her to a good photographers and post up the pics.
    hahaha why didnt i think of this

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

take her begging on Shop Street

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

so, has the second date happened??
    how did it go??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Details... WE WANT DETAILS!!!!!!

No not yet she's been away, she's back tomorow evening so it'll probably be wednesday, but i'll let ye know how I get on...hope she doesnt' post here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Thing about Galway is it's way too small for it's own good, I'd say the chances of her using this site is a lot bigger than a few years ago :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭oddone

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    Thing about Galway is it's way too small for it's own good, I'd say the chances of her using this site is a lot bigger than a few years ago :p

Go dog racing, cheap night out, great facilities, ye can have a meal,
    have a few bets, bit of craic in comfort, right beside town etc etc.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the replies guys and gals, went Ice Skating in the end, it was great fun, I made an arse of myself, fell once or twice, she laughed and no-one went ot hospital! I'll think of something for our third date myself, cheers!

Advertisement