Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dremel in Dublin?

Options
  • 10-12-2008 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

Where could I get a good dremel in Dublin and what should I expect to pay? If its far cheaper on the web I'm very much open to suggestions :D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I know Homebase & B&Q stock them. Price varies a lot depending on how may different bits are included

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

B&Q sell their own brand accessories for the dremel tools (fairly cheap price) ,they also sell the tools themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

McQuillans tools, town centre, blanchardstown, facing kfc. they sell a cheaper spurious model as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Cheers for all the prompt replies. Asides from its basic use for cutting useful shaped holes in things, are there any attachments that are particularly usefull? I'd love to get a tiny sanding attachment for rusted fishing hooks, if there were such a thing available of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I noticed a polishing kit in B&Q for about €15 ,it had loads of mini-stone sanding cones ,for polishing stuff.
    Check out the stock and you'll see some handy accessories. I was stuck a while ago and managed to get rid of a scrape on a mirror.

• Advertisement
Advertisement