Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you fits

Options
  • 10-12-2008 10:51pm

Thank you Fits, for all of the time and effort which you have put into the forum, and for the help at the start in getting this forum up and running. I really appreciated all of the help, and I am sure that the posters on the forum did as well

I hope that you continue to post here ,

Z

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I would also like to say thanks to fits. You were instrumental in getting this forum started!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Hi fits.

Just want to re-iterate zaraba's and togster's thanks to you for all the work you put into this forum. Hope we'll still see the occasional post or two from you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

Well I'm relatively new to the forum and really enjoy it and liked Zaraba and Fits and you had a comraderie that was fun and made its point. Don't be knocked sideways by the playground b'''' yours was a thankless task and its always those unwilling to take on such tasks that are so quick to complain. Enjoy the freedom you've earned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Noone knocked anyone sideways.

I had been thinking of stepping down for a long time and this week marked the end of an era in my personal life so it seemed a good time. I want to concentrate more on RL stuff these days.

I did enjoy being mod here. I think its a pretty good forum actually. Thanks for all the err.. thanks...

needadvice wrote: »
    Well I'm relatively new to the forum and really enjoy it and liked Zaraba and Fits and you had a comraderie that was fun and made its point. Don't be knocked sideways by the playground b'''' yours was a thankless task and its always those unwilling to take on such tasks that are so quick to complain. Enjoy the freedom you've earned it.

As fits was saying, we were both planning on stepping down for the last while. I have too much on next term to do the job any justice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

thanks to you both!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

thanks fits, sorry to see you go!
    I do hope you continue to post here

Advertisement