Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible short stack bots on Ipoker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Just read this. Could it be aload of them germans living together in a house multi accounting. Poker orgy type thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

They are either bots or multi-accounting and both are against the rules so should be banned. To bad I have no faith in ipoker to do anything about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Could this be the culprit . Mainly German forum.
    http://www.ipokerrobot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

whats going on with them giving that away? lets them see ur ipoker cards perhaps? its even got a fake "only 22 copies left today!" announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

screenshot1af5.jpg

^^^

That guy is incredibly smart! Posting a screenshot with his screename whilst running a poker bot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

i've played against these, they seem pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

mickc wrote: »
    i've played against these, they seem pretty bad.

Yup. Doubt we're talking AI here, more like someone just programmed Ed Miller's short stack strategy or one of the others. Once you figure out which one they're following, it's more or less free money (albeit in annoying small sums).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Jason_Kabia

lol i was considering bringing this up in the ssnl ipoker thread for a few weeks. thank god everyone isnt as lazy as me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

lol i was considering bringing this up in the ssnl ipoker thread for a few weeks. thank god everyone isnt as lazy as me.

Who are you on 2p2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

your man Veiovis was up 2k last month at 50/1 buying in at 20 a go. minute he doubled up he quit and moved table.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Jason_Kabia

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Who are you on 2p2?

dont post there, was gonna set up an account just to bring this up. like to keep up with the ipoker regs thread tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I've played with those quite a bit. Veovis definitly wasnta bot at one stage though.

Advertisement