Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy jewellry for gf in Dublin??

Options
  • 11-12-2008 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi!

I went looking for jewellry in town around grafton street on saturday and the prices were mental.

Im looking for a simple silver necklace, something good quality for about €150 - 250.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Newbridge Silver do some lovely jewellery. It can be got in Kilkenny Design. Also, I was in Debenhams on Henry Street yesterday, and they had some lovely silver jewellery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Silver jewellery shouldn't be hard to find for that price range.

Its a lot feckin cheaper than white gold!

I usually go around the Wicklow Street area (like you mentioned). There are lots of jewellers in that neck of the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

get yourself to swarovski (however you spell it) grafton and henry street.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Aloysius Flyte

Weirs. It's Irish and have some lovely stuff.
    Any small places on Johnson's Court.

Dont forget to ask for discounts. They have a built in 10% discount factored into the tagged price. Try to get more.

Oh and you might even get something in Tiffany's. That will earn you MAJOR brownie points. Trust me

if you happen to be in the Dun Laoghaire area there is a great place called Gollums Precious in Glashtule, it's all gorgeous and they have really expensive stuff and really affordable stuff.

Otherwise I'd say try the department stores, Fields on Grafton St do some nice silver Jewelery too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭selephonic

I'd recommend Djinn on Wexford Street, near Eddie Rockets, its all hand made stuff, a little bit different and good value. I've bought a few things there and they've always gone down well. Really nice staff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Newbridge Silver do some lovely jewellery. It can be got in Kilkenny Design. Also, I was in Debenhams on Henry Street yesterday, and they had some lovely silver jewellery too.

gotta agree new bridge silver is a winner with the ladies. killkenny shop on nassau st is the place to go!

newbridge is not sterling silver though, tis silver plated which is a bit crappy.

Advertisement