Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod of the year

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

23 hours a day?

You're thinking of Ruu-bot!
    No, Ruu worked 26 hours a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

in all actuality I voted wibbs though. Something about his bold text moderation (easy to see and distinguish especially) and his passive style. Then theres all that great PI advice he's always getting thanked for.

And hey when did Marksie start modding PI again? Stealthy bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

So 8pm til 7pm then aye?
    Pretty much.

No, Ruu worked 26 hours a day.
    Ruu's a Bajoran?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I haven't done much modding this year with busi-ness so I should be the mod of the year for the readers at large.

/Pulls of almightys mustache.
    AHA!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Overheal wrote: »
    in all actuality I voted wibbs though. Something about his bold text moderation (easy to see and distinguish especially) and his passive style. Then theres all that great PI advice he's always getting thanked for.
    The fivers in the post. That's five dollars mind. So about 1.80 euro or something.... Damn! bribery exposed! shoulda PMd ya. :D
    And hey when did Marksie start modding PI again? Stealthy bastard.
    He's never stopped, he's just less longwinded than me. Not hard to do in fairness.:)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I haven't done much modding this year with busi-ness so I should be the mod of the year for the readers at large.

/Pulls of almightys mustache.
    AHA!

That wouldn't be the first time you've pulled me off, tara.

Advertisement