Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paudi O'Se Sports Festival, Dingle 27/2 -1/3

Options
  • 11-12-2008 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

NYPD v UL Vikings V Philiadelphia Blue Flame v Garda

Gridiron and Gaelic Football.

Sweet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

TITAN #1 wrote: »
    NYPD v UL Vikings V Philiadelphia Blue Flame v Garda

Gridiron and Gaelic Football.

Sweet.

Still going ahead? I heard they are struggling to get a sponsor! Not questioning his great footballing career but a tad arrogant calling a tournament after oneself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Arrogant, you bet, pub like a shrine to himself, he has applied to build a "sports interpretive centre", no prizes as to what will be on the walls..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭TITAN #1

Yes this is still going ahead.

The Philly Blue Flame will play the Irish Champions, the University of Limerick Vikings on Saturday 28th February in Dingle.

It is not really called after the great man, I just gave it that title to draw attention to it.

The PBF are in the 'dom...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

This year will be its' 20th anniversary if I'm not mistaken, that's some achievement in itself

• Advertisement

Philly win 22 - 0.

A great effort by the Vikings though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

TITAN #1 wrote: »
    Philly win 22 - 0.

A great effort by the Vikings though.

had the vikings taken part before? or was this a first for them? I would have liked for them to have scored something though

The Vikings have been Irish Champions this past 2 years.

Advertisement