Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarinbridge Christmas markets - worth a look?

Options
  • 11-12-2008 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

The missus wants to go along to the Christmas markets in Clarinbridge on saturday next.

More info at:
    http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/article/6047

Anyone know what they're like? Will I need to park 6 miles outside the town or is it a stress free as it says.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Didn't look at the article but you should get parking if you come early enough. Try the church car park, around the green, in the school car park about three minutes away by foot or Kilcornan (pretty much opposite the school and what was the hotel).

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭fergalfrog

Great thanks -do you think it's worth going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I saw the article as well but wondering if it's actually any good.
    Are there any good Christmas markets within 1 hr drive of Galway?

I know the Bunratty Castle have a big set 'Christmas Event with Santa' up but it costs a small forture. (€13 for adult, €24 for child)
    http://www.shannonheritage.com/SpecialEvents/SantaatBunrattyFolkPark/#d.en.4473

I'm always suspicsion when most shots shown are close up...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Hard to say if it's worth going to -- it's the first one that I've heard of taking place there.

Haven't heard of any other decent Christmas markets within that length drive from Galway. Wait, is this still going?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement