Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco's are getting Hammered by Lidl/Aldi it seems

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Great, Tesco's discounting quad bikes and champagne flutes? V. relative to most people's weekly shop :rolleyes:

If I only went to Aldi/Lidl for fruit and veg I'd save a bundle! Tesco has some good bits but their basics are awful, if I want to pay nearly a euro an apple I'd go to Marks and Spencers to get the quality for that price. Aldi is also v.handy for the random odd cheap item, like 4g memory sticks for a tenner and such :D

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

boopolo wrote:
    So are all the Polish leaving? Never heard that (must not read the news). I heard all the Irish were leaving for Australia though

Boo
    Ive seen some of your posts around and they always confuse me because when you say "boo" at the end of every post i think you are saying something like "boo, down with that sort of thing", when in actual fact its your username:D

well, im off:P
    Yes they call me 'boo'... But in the case of my reply to that post I should have wrote 'booooooooo' and then signed off booas well cause I didnt like the stereo typing and I was trying to be sarcastic towards the OP.

Boo

Advertisement