Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Blackberry Storm

Options
  • 11-12-2008 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has unlocked a Blackberry Storm sucessfully yet, and if so how, where, and how much was is to do?

Trying to get this done as a Christmas present for someone I know on the O2 network. Don't have a huge amount of money so I'm trying to be careful where I spend it to get the best result. Worried about scammers online etc. Was thrilled to discover ********.ie but not so thrilled to see some recent reviews about him. Apparently he rips off people?

I would really appreciate any experiences shared!

Thanks so much :p

***Wow - glad I didn't go with aforementioned unlocking service in Tallaght! Just saw my post go up and the company name is blanked out!!!

Advertisement