Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much do you think it will cost to fit a drivers mirror on a car

Options
  • 11-12-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,877 ✭✭✭

I purchased a right side drivers replacment mirror for my Nissan Micra car and I manged to take off the old one that was broken. I tried fitting the replacment one but its to ackward. I was wondering would anyone know how much it would cost roughly to get a mechanic to fit it on. Some gougers broke the origional one while I had the car parked outside a cinema in the North Dublin area. It looks like they used a hammer to not only smash the mirror but damage the holder aswell.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Most main dealership garages charge 75 euro per hour or there abouts,but I would like to think they would change a mirror fairly quick.

try your non dealership mechanic they are normally cheaper,
    regards
    Labmouse

Advertisement