Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 free online webtexting.

• 11-12-2008 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I hope I am posting this on the correct board.

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the 02 free online webtexting. Ever since they 'upgraded' the site I find it is rubbish. Its either out of service or really slow. Even if I am sending a short text it is split into two or three text messages. So annoying.:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Multiple threads about this already! Please please use them !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 chicaguapa

Well sorry for upsetting you. !!!!!!

I have only a few posts so had no idea this was spoken about before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

hey if you go onto the o2 forum, which you can find a link to at the top of the o2 website, the moderators r really good on it and will listen to your questions and will try to help solve your problem as best they can, give them a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

you could browse a few pages or maybe even search, if you were bothered.

anything which involves everyone having a problem usually already has a thread about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

chicaguapa wrote: »
    Well sorry for upsetting you. !!!!!!

So you're too lazy to bother having a quick look yourself first?
    Just search this forum for "O2 webtext" and you'll find multiple threads.

Your post is not even a particular problem you have with it, it's just another general moan.

Forgot to click the close button on this thread earlier! PM me if you have any issues with this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement