Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheryl Vs. Danni - last one standing?

• 11-12-2008 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

If cheryl and Danni ever went head to head - Who do you think would be the judge standing?????

Danni has the larger physique - in essence, those boobs could flatten any pop starlet!!!

But Cheryl I feel could play dirty, she has afterall previous bar brawl experience , so this could be to her advantage!

My money would be on cheryl. she has Girls Aloud on the bench where Danni only has wee Kylie, who in fairness, would probably hide behind Simon!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

They'd both get it

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Tilly55 wrote: »
    If cheryl and Danni ever went head to head - Who do you think would be the judge standing?????

Danni has the larger physique - in essence, those boobs could flatten any pop starlet!!!

But Cheryl I feel could play dirty, she has afterall previous bar brawl experience , so this could be to her advantage!

My money would be on cheryl. she has Girls Aloud on the bench where Danni only has wee Kylie, who in fairness, would probably hide behind Simon!!!!!

Wouldnt usually post on this sort of topic but i seen this on the main page and i have to say.

EPIC FAIL imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ninaford

im a HUGE xfactor fan...but chery and danni???hmmm a toughie!

im thinking.......CHERYL............dannis past tense..i dont think she has the music exp to be on the panel...at least the rest of them have proved themselves in the music industry!cant wait for final on sat..

question for you.......Louis vs Simon........who would win that battle???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tilly55

I'd say Simon but Louis would go down kicking and screaming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

oh ya definitely louis would prob cry if he was in a fight then simon would feel bad and prob let him win.

Cheryl or Danii though i'd have to say Cheryl, she does have girls aloud on the bench whereas danii could only unleash kylie on them and between the 5 of them i reckon they'd make light work of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Tilly55 wrote: »

Back in five minutes.........make that ten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

My money's on Cheryl too considering she was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm in 2003, inflicting this injury on a toilet attendant:

_39474666_tweedyvictim203.jpg

Classy girl - perfect Saturday primetime pundit.

how ruthless would you need to be to beat up a toilet attendant, wouldn't saying "ha you're a toilet attendant" be more damaging than any physical form of attack.

No offense to any toilet attendants on here, didnt know there was wi-fi spots in toilets anyway sorry if you're on

Iang87 wrote: »
    how ruthless would you need to be to beat up a toilet attendant, wouldn't saying "ha you're a toilet attendant" be more damaging than any physical form of attack.

No offense to any toilet attendants on here, didnt know there was wi-fi spots in toilets anyway sorry if you're on

She's Cheryl Cole, she can do what she likes. She only got a community service and a fine for that too :confused:

Imagine if your sister/girlfriend/wife did that? How ashamed would you be? Yet this girl is a presenter on one of the biggest tv shows in the UK.

ya i suppose so but she is kind of a lovable rascal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Iang87 wrote: »
    ya i suppose so but she is kind of a lovable rascal

She's a violent thug.

IanCurtis wrote: »
    She's a violent thug.

thats one way of looking at it. I admit i dont know the background of what happened but she prob didnt arrive in and just start punching. she just ended the fight

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

Cheryl all the way.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

IanCurtis wrote: »
    She's a violent thug.

Careful now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭G

theyre both clowns but they look deadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fiona3953

Faith wrote: »
    Careful now.

She can't be branded a thug for something she did 6 almost 7 years ago when she was a teenager!
    We've all done stupid things in our time to be fair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

cheryl would win obviously..she has Newcastle blood in her

Advertisement