Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying via Paypal?

Options
  • 11-12-2008 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭

What is the email address you put in when paying via Paypal?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Not sure what you mean Xavi, if you already have a paypal account then whatever address it's registered to, if not then just use your current one.

If you click a SSF donate button as in my sig then the recipient info is already filled in, just enter the amount.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Actually, It can be a bit finnicky if you're not familiar so here's how to do it.

The procedure to donate via paypal (if you have an account) is as follows.

1. click the donate button ssf-x-click.gif
    2. enter an amount
    3. click [update totals] button.
    4. enter email address and password and log in.
    5. click the comment+ box and enter a comment for the donation (e.g. "From SteveC for the after hours Terry posing for pictures pledge.") (see attached pic.)
    6. click [pay now]
    7. Print the page that displays the transaction ID for your own records.
    8. feel all warm inside :)

Hope this helps someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,180 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

thank you SteveC i finally got it going

donated 10 euro

i found out was wrong xavi

the link you gave me by pm was wrong

Advertisement