Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearasil & Hormones Problem

Options
  • 11-12-2008 1:50pm

This might be the computers I'm using in college, but I've noticed a problem in the Clearasil and Hormones forum. For some reason it constantly signs me out whenever the page refreshes or anything like that. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yes, its covered in the 'stop signing me out' thread

Where's that then?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Ah, i just find it odd that it seems centred around that one forum and nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

When did you first spot it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I think it knows what age you are and is kicking you out. Does it do the same with Bebo? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Spider?

o_0

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

That's been happening me in the mod forum too. Are you using Firefox? I actually can't use Firefox to surf boards at the moment, it's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

stovelid wrote: »
    When did you first spot it?

It's a teeny bit early to start the puns.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I was having the same problem, both yesterday and this morning, to the extent that I'm not going into that forum until I'm finished on all of the other ones!

• Advertisement
Advertisement