Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed Dating (merged)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I agree Chris & I am not knocking charities who use speed dating as a revenue earner. But it's easier to go along just for the craic, if one can say that it's for charity. Interestingly surveys have shown that Internet dating sites that charge have a much higher percentage of genuine people.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

http://www.galwayspeeddating.com/Framework/Events.asp?PageID=87

This is the website, going to go for the craic. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭scottledeuce

I'd like to go along to see what it's like but being 22 I think I'd probably be a bit on the young side for the 20- 33 age range.

Sugar mama..FTW :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭moomoo2007

I only 22 too, but love to go!! Just to get few others to go too is the problem :rolleyes: What are most here, that are considering going?

Sorry I meant what age are most people on this, that are considering going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Discodog wrote: »
    I agree Chris & I am not knocking charities who use speed dating as a revenue earner. But it's easier to go along just for the craic, if one can say that it's for charity. Interestingly surveys have shown that Internet dating sites that charge have a much higher percentage of genuine people.

Would like to know how they gauged that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

We'd be mid to late twenties so don't go or I will feel old!! :p:):D

Ha, purrlleazzze if thats the way soo ill go inject bit youth into the evening so.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Myself and my housemate are both recently single, so we were also considering going to this. Sounds like it'd be a bit of craic more than anything else and a fun way to meet people :)

We're both around the 28 mark by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 garymac27

Hey,

Does anybody know of any speed dating events in galway city or around galway?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement