Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opal Zafira owners help required please

Options
  • 11-12-2008 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've got an Opal Zafira loan car and need to top up the washer bottle, but I can't find out how to open the bonnet. There's no manual and no obvious release catch inside or on the outside that I can see.

Does anyone know where it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

I rented a 1.9 CDTi last year on holiday & pretty sure the release was low down in the footwell. Usual place I would have thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

cjt156 wrote: »
    I rented a 1.9 CDTi last year on holiday & pretty sure the release was low down in the footwell. Usual place I would have thought.

Correct. It was there, no distinguishing marks on it and it was exactly the same colour as everything else, so not easy to see.

Thanks.

Advertisement