Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Airsoft.

• 11-12-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Local shop in waterford sells airsoft guns, mostly pistols. I treated myself :o

Its gas powered. Fires these little 0.6mm pellets.. some crack out of it.. very heavy feels like a real pistol too..

Probably not a great make, and probably got ripped off.. but meh. Got a surprise for the mormons next time those ****ers ring the bell.

11122008001.jpg

11122008.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

I know you probably were just jokin but at the moment Airsoft is under some scrutiny for its apparent links to gang shootings which dont exist :rolleyes:, the occurence of eejits brandishing airsoft rifles and such in public, and has even been mentioned in the dail under the proposed handgun ban.

nothin wrong with ownin them but be careful what you do with them cos you get in trouble scarin the mormons and you might just ruin it for the rest of us who play it as a legitimate sport.

dont mean to rant so much, but this is a public forum and if i can find this thread from boards front page then anyone can, and we need to act like like the responsible people we are.

on a lighter note head over to the airsoft forum
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=830

and youll find some cool threads about maybe the best sport ever.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Isk in exchange for pics/video of you shooting mormons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Oi whats the prob with mormons they are no worse than cathos or prods

i just happen to belong to http://xmormondrinkingteam.com/site/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Man id love that hand to be holding my gun :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Oh of course im only kidding.. I wont even use it in view of neighbours etc.. otherwise the cops would be beating the door down..

These guns were legalised back in 2006, under changes to the firearms legislation.. And by right they should have licencing system in place for those who own em tbh.. They look and feel real.. and ok.. they dont sound real.. buts its enough to scare the **** out of someone if you were waving it around.

Thinking about getting into it as a sport.. Theres sites in galway and dublin apparently.. Can read about it on Airsoft.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

WE arent a bad make, i have a WE Colt 1911, a lot of their gas guns are full metal which is nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Wait what? /me looks at forum name.... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement