Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Packers/general football dvds or books

• 11-12-2008 2:57pm

Whats the best place of getting them?

Brother in law has to get me a present, wouldn't mind something like a dvd of the history of the Packers, or a book about them, or dvds or books on the history of the game in general.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Have you tried the Packers' online shop? I bought stuff there before and had no issues. Though it's getting mighty close to Christmas for delivery...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I'd try Amazon having bought Football booksf rom there with no hassle but I doubt they'd deliver it to you on time this late for Christmas.

Amazon UK
    for example seems to have a few DVD's on Green Bay's greatest games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Sea Devils wrote: »
    I'd try Amazon having bought Football booksf rom there with no hassle but I doubt they'd deliver it to you on time this late for Christmas.

Amazon UK
    for example seems to have a few DVD's on Green Bay's greatest games

15th is their cut off point and they do 3-5 day delivery but it will cost ye.

Advertisement