Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sure why not....

Options
  • 11-12-2008 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

sure why not just close threads for the craic?!

why was my thread "just wondering" closed?? nothing wrong with it?? or are we afraid it night go off topic - or someone might have something negative to say??:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

It was as well to let the new mods start off with a clean slate. I for one think the thread had run its course and the comments were taken on board. No point in dragging it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

This is exactly what is wrong with this forum - threads are closed and you cant ever reply to them again. what was wrong with other people coming along and looking around and voicing their opinion? nothing absolutely nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Well thats subjective. If you have a problem with it, post in the helpdesk. Thats what its there for.

I dont think they'll be terribly sympathetic though. There was no obligation to have such a feedback thread in the equestrian forum in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I can't speak for the other mods but i too think it was closed because it had run it's course. Giorgi: Take it to the help desk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

its just ridiculous is all im saying.

and if theres no point in going to teh help desk - ill just post my annoyance here

run its course? for whom? there was still people posting? run its course maybe for the mods who didnt like some of the negative feedback

• Advertisement

Giorgi,

read the charter, then read the rules of boards.ie

Threads dealing with complaints about the mods are to posted in feedback or helpdesk. That is a forum rule, and a rule of boards.ie

I will ban you next time you bring this up here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement