Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP FINDING WII FIT!

Options
  • 11-12-2008 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Does anybody have a clue where i can get one of these..they're sold out all over dublin and no-one in the shops seemed to know when theyd have them in stock!..besides paying a good 50euro or more extra online i cant seem to find anywhere to get one. any help wud be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Smyths in Carrickmines had them on Monday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Have you tried Argos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 trad3mark

Game in Dundrum, Hamleys, Dawson Street, and Tallaght are sold out too. But Game and GameStop are usually pretty good at getting some stock in right before christmas. I got my Wii that way last year.

Maybe try the likes of XtraVision?

Edit:
    the reason the shops like game, gamestop, smyths etc dont know when they're getting them back in is simple. Coming up to christmas, every shop in europe puts in extra orders for things like wii fit, ds's, ps3's etc. Because demand skyrockets, the distributors (usually Nintendo or Sony themselves afaik) can't guarantee orders. They send what they can, so places like smyths etc dont know whether they'll get 100 or 0, or when they'll (even) get them. It's not ignorance, they genuinely just dont know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Viking direct have it too.

Advertisement