Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Systema 1J Spring

Options
  • 11-12-2008 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hi my friend bought one of these from airsofteire to downgrade his gun then we installed it. It was only shooting 270fps. I have an m100 and it shoots 328 constantly. I thought the m100 is the same as a 1J or is it just that systema are crap springs? Dont know whether he should send his spring back or bring it to eirsoft to get it done right?? Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

100 spring does not guarnatee 1J
    it also depends on cylinder, air seal, inner barel, grease in the cyclinder and few other things

you may need to intall 90 spring.
    (Two of my JG's have 90 spring to get them under 1J)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Systema 1J spring is basically their M90 model as far as I know - They've always shot 300fps for me anyway, which seems right...

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

That is right. Different Spring manufacturers with 100 m/c label will output different energy. I saw a table with different spring tests somewere.
    Beast ASI wrote: »
    Systema 1J spring is basically their M90 model as far as I know - They've always shot 300fps for me anyway, which seems right...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Ok cheers for the help. Looks like hes gonna have to get an m100 like mine.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭maldondo

Try the madbull 110, great spring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Yeah, I'd tend to steer clear of Systema or Element springs. They tend to snap very easily. A Madbull 110 will bring you over the 1J limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭maldondo

Depends on what you have it in, in my scar it sits nicely on about 325 but when put in a p90 its producing over 370, so you do have to be carefull. Some of the systema springs aren`t great and the classic army ones are worse.

Advertisement