Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards is recruiting again??

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think the only way forward is cloning tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I wonder if they need a tea-boy?

*polishes up CV*
    Whoa there, buddy.
    I have experience as a tea boy.
    I did it for 100 people on a site.
    Six breaks a day, 12 hours a day and seven days a week.
    Yes, your first site job usually sucks.
    Tea boy is mine.

Ponster wrote: »
    Online Community Manager - I'd give my right nut for that job !
    Please send your right nut to somebody@theinternet.com

Nerin wrote: »
    The problem is that clouts only go up as far as 50mm.

Sounds good. The whole fixing existing stuff while making new treats for us would require cult to grow more hands....
    Although...

What you need is some self sealing stem bolts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Terry wrote: »
    Whoa there, buddy.
    I have experience as a tea boy.
    I did it for 100 people on a site.
    Six breaks a day, 12 hours a day and seven days a week.
    Yes, your first site job usually sucks.
    Tea boy is mine.

Please send your right nut to somebody@theinternet.com

What you need is some self sealing stem bolts.

Man if we're going down that route,should we not use 10x120 throughbolts or rawlbolts?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Community manager looks like an amazing job. It would be nice to have coherent standards site-wide, and maybe even a loose system of precedence.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

How come nobody has, for one, welcomed our new unix/community manager overlords? This used to be a civil place, sure we get a bit of money and we dont know ourselves

shockin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nog and Jake say no.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Bambi wrote: »
    How come nobody has, for one, welcomed our new unix/community manager overlords? This used to be a civil place, sure we get a bit of money and we dont know ourselves

shockin.

I for one will welcome our new overlords when they come.

Note: Id prefer the Community Manager was a Boardsie. In fact, I think he/she should be.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Congratulations to all the admins, this is a big step and I wish you the best of luck with it :)

One question though, are the subs going up to pay for it? :(

Advertisement