Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Supercar members club

Options
  • 11-12-2008 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Greetings all,
    i read an article in the business post last year about a company called the autobahn club where for an annual membership fee you had access to their range of supercars for the day/weekend/holidays etc. i tried the web address given to me to no avail. i know they are/were a northern ireland company who launched in the republic.

do they still exist? any help gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I wouldn't have thought they'd do well in Ireland, especially in the current climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

i remember reading something and yes your right, it was in the republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Article here, at the time they had a website but its gone now and I don't think it ever got off the ground.

Advertisement