Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ProEvo v Fifa Debate continues

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

lol with pes option file the jerseys looks better in pro evolution.

things fifa have better:
    commentary
    goalkeepers(wouldnt be hard)
    penalties
    goals looks better with better animation altho i hate the way the ball hits the net
    league systems(i hate master league)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

but does nobody notice how in pro evo passing is a real joy, while in fifa its so slow, you can't knock the ball around in fifa like u can in pes.

i dont know mate, passing is where i believe Fifa completely lords it over PES right now. maybe a few more games and you'll adapt accordingly.

if there is any particular facet of Fifa that struggles, i think its the shooting. PES has this knack of excellent long range shooting for the likes of Gerrard and Lampard. Fifa simply doesn't have that, belters are fairly rare and strangely not as satisfying. everything else though, to me, fifa is better overall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

in fifa you can't just dribble around players, a player like messi should be able to beat average players so easy, pace doesn't matter in fifa, because players can't sprint properly. so unrealistic. i love the stats in pro evo, but i think there should be a few more attributes.
    i love the way u can edit the game in pro evo, yes it isnt as good as it used to be when it comes to editing but i reckon this years version will be back to its best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i think everyone would like to see PES back to where it was because if nothing else, it would push EA harder again! if they just said "right the last few years have been dire, lets make Pro Evo 7, a true sequel to 6 and we will take as long as we need to get it right", im sure they could do it. instead, this yearly business could evenually kill the series. plus konami pobably dont have the resources to pump out progressive yearly updates like EA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭liam09

i would like to see pes on top again but theres a few stoping dat they cant get license and lets say someone like eto is running and a defender is chasing him how can the defender keep up and in fifa it can be good but can be crap as well because theres no pace u cant run away from defenders because they just shove u so i dont know

• Advertisement
Advertisement