Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nocturnal Forum Santa Strike Force Challanges!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Moonbaby wrote: »
    My money and myself are close...
    Why isn't Sdoom singing?
    He forgot he met me, he deserves to suffer.

Ritual humilation should include costumes tbh.

Well if you're not going to donate you can feck off with your suggestions :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Onkle wrote: »
    Well if you're not going to donate you can feck off with your suggestions

Now now onkle

Nerin wrote: »
    Now now onkle

I left out the smiley. Myself and Moonbaby had just been discussing it on msn

I left out the smiley. Myself and Moonbaby had just been discussing it on msn

I do the same all the time :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Moonbaby wrote: »
    My money and myself are close...
    Why isn't Sdoom singing?
    He forgot he met me, he deserves to suffer.

Ritual humilation should include costumes tbh.

Because, quite frankly, I would rather tear off my left nut than sing, this is something I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing at all tbh.

Oh and believe me I am suffering on Sunday for the SSF, isn't that right, janeymc?

Oh yes, I did meet you. :)

Why'd you think I forgot?

I'm just letting ye know,i was serious about not doing it,like doom,i'm not into public performance (yet).

I'm throwing 100 into this project though. All proceeds from the nocturnals will go to noc children in human form.

Also,we needs my replacement. So yeah,who wants to be Nerins official assistant/aid/representative?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Nerin wrote: »
    I'm just letting ye know,i was serious about not doing it,like doom,i'm not into public performance (yet).

I'm throwing 100 into this project though. All proceeds from the nocturnals will go to noc children in human form.

Also,we needs my replacement. So yeah,who wants to be Nerins official assistant/aid/representative?

No problem here man, don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with. :)

So, who's gonna join up? I'm not getting dressed up as a girl and performing with just Onkle, just thinking about it makes me feel dirty :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

orestes wrote: »
    No problem here man, don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with. :)
    Absolutely, meant to be a bit of fun for everyone, including the victims performers!
    That sounds far better than randylonghorning me!
    You'd love it ya slut! :p

Seriously, dude, fair play for putting it out there at work, and gathering in a few more shekels!

So, who's gonna join up? I'm not getting dressed up as a girl and performing with just Onkle, even though I am that dirty :pac:

Fyp!

• Advertisement

Absolutely, meant to be a bit of fun for everyone, including the victims performers!

+1. Don't want anybody to do anything they wouldn't feel comfortable doing. Although this has to go ahead, just look at how much we have raised already and I have approached a lot of my friends looking for cash
    You'd love it ya slut! :p

Seriously, dude, fair play for putting it out there at work, and gathering in a few more shekels!

Pfft I bet it's not even that long!

Nocturnal ladyfolks, your noc overlord needs your help!

Ok, I need a kimono, a fan and/or parasol, and someone who is prepared to do my hair with those chopstick things and my make-up (don't look at me like that lads, if I'm doing this I'm doing it right!).

If there is someone who could join the group and do the singing *cough fon and FC, I'm looking at you* that would be awesome, and we can sort out the choreography on Saturday if the performers meet early enough.

Time is of the essence folks, I don't even know the frigging song yet! Any help appreciated!

Nocturnal ladyfolks, your noc overlord needs your help!

Ok, I need a kimono, a fan and/or parasol, and someone who is prepared to do my hair with those chopstick things and my make-up (don't look at me like that lads, if I'm doing this I'm doing it right!).

If there is someone who could join the group and do the singing *cough fon and FC, I'm looking at you* that would be awesome, and we can sort out the choreography on Saturday if the performers meet early enough.

Time is of the essence folks, I don't even know the frigging song yet! Any help appreciated!

+1

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

right, money is donated.

50 yoyos as promised :)

have a good night! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I can help with hair and make up but i cant get in til around 9 is that too late? I may also have a couple of fans lying around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,410 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

just added my 50euro, good luck with the performance

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Trinity1 wrote: »
    I can help with hair and make up but i cant get in til around 9 is that too late? I may also have a couple of fans lying around.

YES PLEASE! The performance (:eek:) won't be until later in the evening and the fans are a must have accessory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Kharn wrote: »
    YES PLEASE! The performance (:eek:) won't be until later in the evening and the fans are a must have accessory.

dont forget:

"three little maids from school are we......*power fist*"

what? it could work!

Ok the bad news is the fans are in Ballyfermott and i have no hope of getting over for them sorry guys.

I guess we could make some easily enough with some chopsticks and folded paper if the worst comes to the worst :eek:

I'm having a bad day :(

The thought of making a fool of myself for charity is cheering me up though!

Not to worry Miss 1, we'll sauce some fans, it's not a big deal :)

And the POWERFIST is an integral part of the performance Commander Bond, don't worry. Orestes isn't sure though, he's never been one for fisting he says...

• Advertisement

I'm having a bad day :(

The thought of making a fool of myself for charity is cheering me up though!

Cheer up geisha girl, your make over will cheer you up :D

Not to worry Miss 1, we'll sauce some fans, it's not a big deal :)

And the POWERFIST is an integral part of the performance Commander Bond, don't worry. Orestes isn't sure though, he's never been one for fisting he says...

It's not that, I'm just worried about someones recording the whole thing. The image of three geishas power-fisting together might make Karl Hungus's head explode

* rocks over and back in fetal position
    not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head not the small head ......

It's not that, I'm just worried about someones recording the whole thing. The image of three geishas power-fisting together might make Karl Hungus's head explode

best.....image......ever!

Ok, a new part of my challenge for the beers tonight (just thought I'd throw this in here too since we're short on time, hope nobody minds). Quotes from the bar in BGRH:
    100 and I'll shave them from the hip down, mach-fusion all the way :)

200 and I'll wax them, and I'll do it at the beers as part of the getting ready for the performance if Kharn is cool with it :)
    trout wrote: »
    Brilliant. Excellent. Right so ... I'll pledge 100 towards the wax ;) right now.

You could add this to the SSF challenge thread ... if it's not too late.

Didja see what I did there ? Pledge / Wax ... geddit ?

So, another 100 and I'll wax my legs at the beers, anyone wanna throw some cash in the pot?

Ill throw 20 in.

Not much sorry but that fat guy in the red suit has me fleeced :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

I've upped my pledge to 200 eurines ... wax attacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i so wish i was going to the beers to seet his.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

The final place I can think of to post Orestes in all his Geisha glory:

Orestes, you are a legend.

As are Onkle and Kharn but pictorial evidence has not yet surfaced.

Impotentnohorn €100
    SDooM €100
    Fonpokno €70
    flavahaj 50
    vince135792003 20
    Alicat 50

Koth 60
    Splinter 50
    Onkle's workmate(s) 160
    Futurecrook 30
    Nerin 100
    Shellyboo 40 (paid to devore)

Total 830

We also had a quick collection before the performance I think we finished around the €900 mark so a big thank you from myself, Kharn and the beautiful Orestes

• Advertisement

Impotentnohorn €100
    SDooM €100
    Fonpokno €70
    flavahaj 50
    vince135792003 20
    Alicat 50

Koth 60
    Splinter 50
    Onkle's workmate(s) 160
    Futurecrook 30
    Nerin 100

Total 830

We also had a quick collection before the performance I think we finished around the €900 mark so a big thank you from myself, Kharn and the beautiful Orestes

662323039a9683609318l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Impotentnohorn €100
    SDooM €100
    Fonpokno €70
    flavahaj 50
    vince135792003 20
    Alicat 50

Koth 60
    Splinter 50
    Onkle's workmate(s) 160
    Futurecrook 30
    Nerin 100

Total 830

That is just excellent!

Being serious for a minute (don't get used to it! :P), big kudos to the three brave maids for putting themselves out there and doing this, to all the people who put their hands in their pockets to support them, and to the people who rallied round with help with make-up etc.

A great achievement to mark the Noc Forum's first Christmas! :)

Don't forget I pledged 200 eurines for orestes to wax his legs.

So ... the big question is ... did orestes wax his legs ?

He did and I have picture evidence. Also poor old sabotage got his chest and belly waxed

He did and I have picture evidence. Also poor old sabotage got his chest and belly waxed

Show me the leg evidence. Keep the Sabotage pictures to yoreself :cool:

BRB ... just looking for my credit card. Should be easy to spot ... it's glowing in the dark at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

He did, he showed me, not the best waxing job I have to say there was still some of the blue green wax from the Veet strips on his leg, but there was waxed smoothiness I checked to be sure :D

Thaedydal wrote: »
    He did, he showed me, not the best waxing job I have to say there was still some of the blue green wax from the Veet strips on his leg, but there was waxed smoothiness I checked to be sure :D

That's good enough for me. I've paid up there now, tagged the donation for orestes leg waxin'.

I still want to see the pictorial evidence.

For the lulz.

Thaedydal wrote: »

Yes Moonbaby brought the waxing kit, the box cracked me up, 'for your first time'

DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00147.jpg
    DSC00148.jpg

I took those 3 and then my phone was full.... sorry

• Advertisement

My legs feel funny :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Well done man

SHe took so much pleasure in doing that it is not funny

Think of the Childer ... that one selfless act made 200 Eurines for a very good cause.

Well played - I hope the growing in phase isn't too itchy for you :cool:

Fair fupps.

My measly 20 quid is going in now. Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

God, fair play to you Oreos.. you're a braver man than me!

Could have been worse though....

congrats to everyone for all the money raised and a special "fair fcuks" to orestes for goin all out for the cause! *high 5.......powerfist*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Pictures!
    http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/star-pants/Christmas%20Boards%2008/
    Anyone who wants theirs taken down, let me know and I'll remove it :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Seriously bonkers. I've been trying to identify who's toys and games went to whom this year but... I have no idea with you guys because the sums are so large! We're spending about 650 per target at the moment so, its more a case of which keeping track of which targets got hit by you guys :)

(and I havent started on the Airsoft guys yet either!) :)

Today we bought a rocking chair (with rocking foot stool) for rehabs 24/7 autism care hospice. They use it to rock ausitist kids back to calmness if they get distressed. €140. It felt like the coolest thing I have ever bought :) (and its comfy too!)

Birds are in the air, strikes in progress! (I love this bit :) ))

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    Seriously bonkers. I've been trying to identify who's toys and games went to whom this year but... I have no idea with you guys because the sums are so large! We're spending about 650 per target at the moment so, its more a case of which keeping track of which targets got hit by you guys :)

(and I havent started on the Airsoft guys yet either!) :)

Today we bought a rocking chair (with rocking foot stool) for rehabs 24/7 autism care hospice. They use it to rock ausitist kids back to calmness if they get distressed. €140. It felt like the coolest thing I have ever bought :) (and its comfy too!)

Birds are in the air, strikes in progress! (I love this bit :) ))

DeV.

DOnt think there is a nicer feeling than doing something good for others, not that i have done anything on as grand a scale as you! Fair play. :)

My cousin (8) has autism and he colours for hours and hours, goes through packs of crayons by the truck load, and hes great at it. He can draw a mean sonic the hedgehog :)

The guys on here must be making you proud the way they have stepped up :D

Are there any pictures of the three gobsheens that did the 3 little maids? I've only seen orestes

Advertisement