Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMw Window Tinting

Options
  • 11-12-2008 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, considering getting my windows tinted, as is, they are standard and appear to have some degree of tint in them, they certainly arent clear anyway, they are the same as other cars windows, what tint % are they roughly? just to give me an indication. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

post a pick, also tinting will have the limo effect ( double layering, ultra sexy) but you will be looked on as a drug dealer so keep all your legal fiels under the passo seat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

they probably just have a factory tint on them which is usually 50% or higher...the smaller the % the darker the tint

Advertisement