Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 15

• 11-12-2008 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭

The battle for the playoffs is hotting up nicely and some vital games this week.

NO @ CHI - Vital game for both teams playoff aspirations. Since i'm a Bears fan, have to go for them
    TB @ ATL - Bucs defense should be too strong for Ryan & co
    WAS @ CIN - Redskins lose and they could be as good as out, Portis should win it for them
    TEN @ HOU - Not sure about this one, Titans already clinched division may not be up for it
    GB @ JAC - Nothing to play for here but Jags are playing worse than Packers
    SF @ MIA - On form 49ers could put another twist in AFC East here
    SEA @ STL - Seahawks are playing ok stuff at moment, should get by here
    BUF @ NYJ - Bills cant buy a touchdown at moment, Jets need this to keep advantage in division
    SD @ KC - Can chargers do the impossible and grab a playoff spot, should do their part here
    DET @ IND - Will the Lions win a game, they do deserve one but Colts are form team at the moment
    MIN @ ARI - Hoping for the Bears sake that the Vikings lose and Warner should be able to pass through the Viks defense
    PIT @ BAL - One of the games of the day, Ravens are in fine form and Steelers struggled last week.
    DEN @ CAR - Panthers to keep pressure on Giants for the No.1 spot in NFC, Broncos need to watch over their shoulders.
    NE @ OAK - Pats should be too strong here
    NYG @ DAL - Another game of the day. All depends on fitness of the 2 RBs. Think Dallas should make use of home advantage
    CLE @ PHI - Eagles to win easy here to keep pressure on playoff spot

Last week: 13-3
    Overall: 121-71

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

NO @ CHI
    TB @ ATL
    WAS @ CIN
    TEN @ HOU
    GB @ JAC
    SF @ MIA
    SEA @ STL
    BUF @ NYJ
    SD @ KC
    DET @ IND
    MIN @ ARI
    PIT @ BAL
    DEN @ CAR
    NE @ OAK
    NYG @ DAL
    CLE @ PHI

last week: 12-4
    Season: 136-72

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

The colts should just pretend its the last two minutes of the half, on every drive. They've been so mediocre at times this season, yet always seem to make plays when they need to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Touchdown Lions:pac:

The 2 point is good:pac:

21 a piece.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,028 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Come on the Bills. Jets on stuck on their own 3. Bills win here would be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

28-21 Indy :(

As a Pats fan, the most exciting finish possible to the early games, the Bills just need to hold on to beat the Jets, the 49ers could still take out the Dolphins and we are not even playing until later.

kldhaskldhasfdasfhdashfkdhasklfdashfdashklfdhsfhdas

fing Bills is all I can say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

JP Losman you twat

Hazys wrote: »
    JP Losman you twat

X2

• Advertisement

They're both twats:pac:

Falcons look to have the big win against the Bucs.

Chiefs beat the Chargers too:pac:
    EDIT: 2 TDs in the last minute. Chargers win:eek:

How could the OC call that play???? 2nd&5 and the Bills had been running all over the Jets D

How bad are the Jets tho? they dont deserve to be in the playoffs not to mention winning the AFC East

The Raiders are so bad, this could be a blow out

Manning's ability to win games in spite of dire, dire performances this season is unbelievable. TBH he's probably more dangerous now than he was in '04.

I'm feeling good about the Colts. One more win and we're in the playoffs, and with Manning under Center, we can win on any given Sunday.

Peterson - 100 yards in the first 25 mins. :eek: The big boys are out to play tonight.
    Tennessee losing to Houston and the Giants reeling -- this could be one of the most exciting, closest seasons in years.

I swithced over from the Pats game earlier to the Steelers/Ravens. Savage defense on both sides, its a fantastic game to watch, real tough and real hard to score. Ravens on top as I type but I just fancy that Big Ben will find something somehow as he does so often.

Ravens Steelers is class.

Hard hits all over the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just saw the Chiefs/Chargers game. How the fuck di we lose that?! Had a field goal to win it even after ballsing up the lead.

Sums up the season.

Chargers still on to knick their division:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

huge call in the stellers/ravens match. Shouldnt be reversed I dont think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

TD steelers, yet again they get it done.

Why is McFadden celebrating his touchdown in a 49-26 loss?

eagle eye wrote: »
    I swithced over from the Pats game earlier to the Steelers/Ravens. Savage defense on both sides, its a fantastic game to watch, real tough and real hard to score. Ravens on top as I type but I just fancy that Big Ben will find something somehow as he does so often.
    I love it when I call it like that.:D

I was about to go on a rant about Ben, but that final drive was incredible. TBH that result does the Colts a favour - 1 win to the Playoffs.

TO got booed on his way out of the tunnel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

TO got booed on his way out of the tunnel

Whats TO donw now that the crowd are on his back? Just saw him drop that catch and was getting dogs abuse off the crowd

Whats TO donw now that the crowd are on his back? Just saw him drop that catch and was getting dogs abuse off the crowd

You obviously havent been looking at any NFL news items in the last week. TO came close to fighting Witten after blaming him for losing the game to Pittsburgh, then accusing Romo and Witten of having sercet meetings about getting Witten the ball more than TO...u know the usual TO stuff.

This is looking to be a great game, v heated...i wouldnt be suprised if there is any ejections.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

You obviously havent been looking at any NFL news items in the last week. TO came close to fighting Witten after blaming him for losing the game to Pittsburgh, then accusing Romo and Witten of having sercet meetings about getting Witten the ball more than TO...u know the usual TO stuff.

This is looking to be a great game, v heated...i wouldnt be suprised if there is any ejections.

Was out of the loop this week and only turned on when game started, cheers. Seems to be a hell of a lot of needle alright. I'd love to hate TO but can't bring myself to it with these hilarious crazy outbursts :pac:

The Cowboys started the season as contenders, and Romo's Stats have not let him down. However, none of that got in the way of TO going on a rant at any available opportunity, that he doesn't get to automatically be the superstar. At which point the Cowboys season went south.
    When you look at the guys Brady and Manning have had to throw to - cool heads such as Moss and Harrison, and here you have TO undermining Romo at every turn, is it really any surprise that Romo is getting called a choker? The guy is only human.

• Advertisement

I went to a friends to watch the faltering Giants offense. They have looked so bad the last two weeks that I fancy the will get eaten alive next week and lose the no.1 spot in the NFC. 2 touchdowns in two games does not inspire confidence. The OL has looked horrendous the last two weeks as well. The don't seem to know what to do on offense at all.

In the last two games they have beaten themselves. Its got very little to do with the opposition as the defence has held the teams to 20 points in both games.

Advertisement