Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Christmas Tree?

Options
  • 11-12-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anybody Know of a good place where I could get a proper tree from?
    Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

There seling them on the Carlow road opposite the entrance to McDonagh station straight across from the Old AIB bank

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Try the sos centre, at least the money goes to a good cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    There seling them on the Carlow road opposite the entrance to McDonagh station straight across from the Old AIB bank
    Thats your man flower power I think, he's an asshole. Wouldn't support him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Had a look in SOS on Sunday and they werent great. I did get a gorgeous tree there last year. Got this years tree in Hennessy's. Pricey but nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hopr

Xmas trees for sale beside Maxol petrol station on the Dublin road and also Phelans Garden centre, just after the entrance to Fairways housing estate. (Free local delivery as far as i can remember).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Garden Centre on John St sell them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Nellies Farm Shop, Upper Patrick Street - where Young Motors used to be.
    Bought mine there last week. Delivered it an' all :)

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

Woodies DIY is a good bet too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Definitely agree with Woodies, just finished putting up a lovely tree i got there :)

Advertisement