Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving range in Waterford City?

• 11-12-2008 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Don't know much about golf but was thinking of going to a driving range with a few oul clubs in the house. Is there a driving range in the city? I know there's one in Tramore. Is there one in the Castle?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Only 1 i used to go to was tramore, don't know anywhere else. Be interested to know myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

There's Bolster's one in Tramore, there is one on the island ok, but it's not floodlit and is possibly only form members & hotel guests, not sure on that though. There is probably an opening for something like a range close to or in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Many many years ago there used to be on at the back of the Manor hotel.

I thought that was the only one close to the city and dont really know why they got rid of it as it looks like its still there but derelict now.

Anyone know why they stopped?

B~

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gardatrafficop

there used to be one on the gold coast road dungarvan was very well run. it was floodlit aswell.

prices were reasionable also

think they may hve gone out of business for lack of custom

Advertisement